Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear god, Bonnie, that's disturbing.

Anyway, I'm off for a bit, got to hand in an essay at uni and do some other stuff. :wave:

Sad04.gif

Sad08.gif

This was just used for real in Pleba.

Oh, for fuck's sake.

Listening to REM's "Murmur" album now.

Radiohead's OK Computer was good, not great. Good enough that The Bends, Kid A, and In Rainbows will most likely be given chances too.

someone just took the fire out of my fox :angry:

Damn computers :madwife: I hate rebooting!! Must admit i was very impressed that it restored what pages I had open! :drool:

can someone please tell me what the point is of having an hd television if you're just going to have everything shrunk to the old standard size? what's the point of having a widescreen tv, then?

Khanada, there is some way to change it, Mr. Brown did it and made it a hundred times better, I'll ask him how to if you want me to.

oh i changed it back to widescreen, i just don't get why my dad was so adamant about the tv needed to be widescreen, it had to be hd, and then he cuts out half the picture with the stupid pillar boxes :coocoo:

Mr. Brown figures stuff out and he's good most of the time, I probably would have never figured it out or been too lazy.

Axver will kill me for saying this but New Zealand's greatest artistic contribution to the world has to be the zombie bloodbath Dead Alive. I say that half jokingly but it is great. :wink:

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about here.

And New Zealand has been criminally lacking in terms of artistic contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom