Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Coldplay is very good, a very solid effort.

I like it. Sue me.

And I'd rather enjoy a Coldplay record than listen to the thousands of indie tightwads who complain about them.

Oh, good morning. :lol:

Victor-Harbour-horse.JPG

Wooo!

AWESOME.

If and when Ali rocks up again, I'd really really appreciate her printing stuff off for me, but only if it's not a bother at all!

That's it, I'm moving to Philip Island. Penguins and cold, without getting too far from Melbourne. WIN!

Only problem is that there aren't many ways to get there apart from driving. But on the plus side, apparently there's a really really awesome bakery there.

The new Coldplay is very good, a very solid effort.

I like it. Sue me.

And I'd rather enjoy a Coldplay record than listen to the thousands of indie tightwads who complain about them.

Oh, good morning. :lol:

:laugh:

I just have trouble taking seriously any band that's done songs like Fix You or God Put A Smile On Your Face or Stuck In A Momen- wait.

Only problem is that there aren't many ways to get there apart from driving. But on the plus side, apparently there's a really really awesome bakery there.

Guess I'll have to invent a tram with self-laying track.

:laugh:

I just have trouble taking seriously any band that's done songs like Fix You or God Put A Smile On Your Face or Stuck In A Momen- wait.

And, of course, Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, I Am The Walrus and All Because Of You...

Only four more days here.

U-Wen, I finished my Terrorism essay. All 2,196 words. 4 words within the limit! :laugh:

Just about to do the bibliography for it now.

Only four more days here.

U-Wen, I finished my Terrorism essay. All 2,196 words. 4 words within the limit! :laugh:

Just about to do the bibliography for it now.

Nicely done!

And with that, I'm off to bed. See you all later, everyone!

:wave:

Nicely done!

And with that, I'm off to bed. See you all later, everyone!

:wave:

I don't like being THAT close to the upper limit. I've had tutors tell me before that it's actually a good thing (as long as you aren't waffling), as it shows you've packed as much as possible into the allocated space, but ... I always feel like I'm pushing it. I aim for around 2,150.

Have a good one! :wave:

Are we talkin' in accents again? It's not nearly as hard for me to type in a Philly accent, but I can still easily do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom