Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My tea was fucking delicious. Ethiopian food. :drool:

It was a vegetarian platter, and there were the nicest potatoes I'd ever eaten. I think the special ingredient was butter?

Ooh, I haven't tried Ethiopian before.

And I can't fucking focus! All I need to do is proofread through an essay and write a conclusion for it, and I just can't make myself do it!

How the hell did I just manage to shoot over the word limit by seven words in an essay that a couple of days ago was looking like it would barely stagger to falling within the negative 10% leeway?

Also, Ali, have you ever gone to sleep within an hour of saying that you're going? :wink:
Perhaps, occasionally... :reject:

And I can't fucking focus! All I need to do is proofread through an essay and write a conclusion for it, and I just can't make myself do it!
Do it! Do it do it do it! :madwife:
Or I'll magically replace all the music on your computer with One. Or something even worse... I have cheesy 80s songs, I warn you.

Going to practise now... cover your ears :wink:

:wave:

Oh how I'd like a dishwasher. Oh how I'd like to live in a place large enough for a dishwasher. Guess I'm saving electricity this way at least. Conserving resources = :up:

Oh, and hi, Daniel! :wave: You going to be in Melbourne next week?

Do it! Do it do it do it! :madwife:
Or I'll magically replace all the music on your computer with One. Or something even worse... I have cheesy 80s songs, I warn you.

I promise you that if you do this, you will suffer a fate worse than death.

(I'll follow you around all day, every day telling you about the history of New Zealand's railways.)

i dont put it on everyday, like i might need pm and am dishes in it before i use it . depends if i got off my arse and cooked.

AAA water rating with enviro powersave mode on it though, im not all evil.

Oh, and hi, Daniel! :wave: You going to be in Melbourne next week?

Well I'm not 100% Sure about next week now. Work is moving office that weekend and our boss wants everyone to help move over the weekend :(.....And my grandfather is in hospital...they found cancer on the lung...who knows when , but we got the results last night.

i dont put it on everyday, like i might need pm and am dishes in it before i use it . depends if i got off my arse and cooked.

AAA water rating with enviro powersave mode on it though, im not all evil.

In Brisbane, my flat came with a dishwasher and I found that when it was just me in the flat, it took about 2.5 days to fill it to the point of justifiably putting it on. Even then it wasn't really full, but I'd be running low on numerous items.

At the moment, I'd like to say that I get around to doing dishes every couple of days (every night just feels like a waste of time as there's so little), buuuut ...

(At least I thoroughly rinse everything before leaving it sitting on the bench.)

hmm i need my fucking head read. im listening to amy winehouse and painting my fingernails black. black fingernails not the issue, but the fact i bothered to load this shite on my computer concerns me.

I WANT A NEW U2 ALBUM NOW FUCK IT. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

Well I'm not 100% Sure about next week now. Work is moving office that weekend and our boss wants everyone to help move over the weekend :(.....And my grandfather is in hospital...they found cancer on the lung...who knows when , but we got the results last night.

Ah, OK. Just because Bonnie's going to be in town from the 23rd, so we're planning some stuff and I was wondering if you'd be able to make anything.

And I'm sorry to hear the news about your grandfather. Hope they've caught it early enough that it's treatable.

sorry to hear that about your grandad mate :hug:

hmm i need my fucking head read. im listening to amy winehouse and painting my fingernails black. black fingernails not the issue, but the fact i bothered to load this shite on my computer concerns me.

I WANT A NEW U2 ALBUM NOW FUCK IT. :sad::sad::sad::sad::sad:

AMY WINEHOUSE?

WHY, JEN, WHY.

WHYYYY.

Ah, OK. Just because Bonnie's going to be in town from the 23rd, so we're planning some stuff and I was wondering if you'd be able to make anything.

And I'm sorry to hear the news about your grandfather. Hope they've caught it early enough that it's treatable.

Ah yes, thats right...well I'll say I can't make it. Because I doubt I'll be in Melbourne that weekend at all now.

Well its un-operatable. I think the only thing they COULD do is Remove the lung...but nothings been mentioned yet, he had some more x-rays and stuff today. So I guess its only a matter of time..

Anyway...I've put on ATYCLB on for the first time ...in...maybe since just before the Melbourne Gigs in 2006....my god its the perfect uplifting album..I've had a really really shit week. But leave it to U2 for lifting me up. :heart:

ATYCLB drags me down with how absolutely shit it is.

What? Of course somebody had to be a party pooper.

Ah yes, thats right...well I'll say I can't make it. Because I doubt I'll be in Melbourne that weekend at all now.

Well its un-operatable. I think the only thing they COULD do is Remove the lung...but nothings been mentioned yet, he had some more x-rays and stuff today. So I guess its only a matter of time..

You need to live in Melbourne. Well, you've got my number, so if you do end up coming down, you can let me know.

Damn. The quicker they can do something, the better. Cancer's such a fucking bastard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom