Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And speaking of creative hands... before I attempt to steal a few more hours of sleep, I have to show you guys what I made for my friend Caitlin....

An Edge-guin!

edgeguin1.jpg

edgeguin2.jpg

Most annoying sewing project EVER. But it turned out quite well. I'm particularly fond of the Explorer.

I think that this penguin wins the Superthread.

I WANT THE EXPLORER.
The Explorer itself was easier than all the sewing combined for the rest. It was just a lot of cutting of cardboard.

I'm thinking about beginning to work with polymer clay though, and I could just imagine making tiny Explorer necklace pendants and/or keychains. And if someday I figure out how to do image transfers onto clay, I could make little pendant/keychains of all the album covers and tour logos :love:

By the way, the Zazzle shop I abandoned some time ago:

Shop for Sapphires13 T-shirts, Shirts, Posters, Mugs, Cards and other Products at Zazzle

Not just any setlist t-shirt, mind you.

A Kunstmuseum setlist t-shirt.

I would wear it, but then Larry would chase me down and stab me (his only form of reaction).

If he can get to you before a rabid alliance of PLEBAns and EYKIWians enraged by your heresy murder you first.

I would wear it, but then Larry would chase me down and stab me (his only form of reaction).

Remember how I was showing those youtube videos of a guy throwing a chopstick with lethal accuracy from about 3 metres? Bet you Larry can do it with drumsticks from 30 metres.

I want a t-shirt with a setlist on it.

:ohmy:

I have a vision.

A One t-shirt for Ax, with the buffalo or whatever on the front, but instead of the different words for "one" on the back, a setlist.
Possibly of the Kunstmuseum gig, or possibly 22 versions of One, with different snippets in each. :hmm:

:ohmy:

I have a vision.

A One t-shirt for Ax, with the buffalo or whatever on the front, but instead of the different words for "one" on the back, a setlist.
Possibly of the Kunstmuseum gig, or possibly 22 versions of One, with different snippets in each. :hmm:

:lmao: :up:

I think Bad with different snippets in each would work better. :wink:

Remember how I was showing those youtube videos of a guy throwing a chopstick with lethal accuracy from about 3 metres? Bet you Larry can do it with drumsticks from 30 metres.

No way, if that was the case then Bono would be dead by now.

Unless, you know, he really is Jesus or some shit.

U2T36132.jpg

Now imagine that, with LeMel's sig on front instead, and Kunstmuseum setlist on the back instead. :hmm: Could work nicely!

More than ok. How do you actually print them? Like, do you need a jpg file or a word file?

Depends on what you're printing... the "AU2STRALIA" bit on the front I did as a word file, I think, cos I had to cut the one I wanted off a bunch of variations that someone had made, and paste it on its own in another document. But the collage thing I printed straight off a jpeg file, I think.
There's a setting on the printer that will reverse the image, especially for transfer paper.

U2T36132.jpg

Now imagine that, with LeMel's sig on front instead, and Kunstmuseum setlist on the back instead. :hmm: Could work nicely!

Ooh, yes.

We need to find somebody who can do this as a black t-shirt though. Have you noticed I don't wear white? I'm white enough, you know.

Depends on what you're printing... the "AU2STRALIA" bit on the front I did as a word file, I think, cos I had to cut the one I wanted off a bunch of variations that someone had made, and paste it on its own in another document. But the collage thing I printed straight off a jpeg file, I think.
There's a setting on the printer that will reverse the image, especially for transfer paper.

Ahh ok, interesting. Cause I already have the jpeg files, I was trying to get a tshirt earlier. :hmm:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/major_panic/ist2_474152-martial-art-in-chinese.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/major_panic/jian-1.jpg

Could I trouble you to print them out for me? If, of course, you don't mind printing non-U2-related stuff ;) - I'd just have to find a way to get them off you later, is all.

What I want to do is have the figure on the left breast, front and the word centre middle, back.

Ooh, yes.

We need to find somebody who can do this as a black t-shirt though. Have you noticed I don't wear white? I'm white enough, you know.

Haha, I have that t-shirt.

If you wore white, wouldn't you look less white in comparison?

Also, I'm told that doing black t-shirt transfers is a right royal pain in the arse. If your printer's version of black and the t-shirt's version of black don't match up, it looks like crap.

Dangit, I told myself I'd go to bed at 11,500 posts. :lol:

Must be going... toodles, folks! Let me know what's going on next week... :hyper:

:wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom