Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can almost do everything here riding and walking :shrug: Almost.

I would never be on time. Plus, I don't trust drivers around here. One of my friends witnessed a hit and run on Hindley street on Saturday night. HINDLEY STREET. That's in the fucking city. Nobody should speed anywhere, especially not the busiest street in town.

Now I'm reminded why I took a break from this forum. "I'll start my work at 9:30 ... 10 ... 11 ..."

Just so you know, God has amended the Ten Commandments. He got rid of that silly one about how you need to worship the Lord thy God because he's a jealous god and replaced it with "U-Wen, thou shalt purchase that mask!"

:lol:

I'm going there tomorrow and BUYING ONE!

I'm going there tomorrow and BUYING ONE!

I want to know how people in 2,000 years time will interpret this Biblical amendment. I mean, if every single word in the whole book is meant to be applicable to any culture in any place at any time ... can't wait to see it used to justify some war. :wink:

"Thou shalt buy that mask" clearly refers to our nation putting on a disguise, launching covert operations against our enemy, whose land in the days of the Bible authors was known as "U-Wen" ...

I want to know how people in 2,000 years time will interpret this Biblical amendment. I mean, if every single word in the whole book is meant to be applicable to any culture in any place at any time ... can't wait to see it used to justify some war. :wink:

"Thou shalt buy that mask" clearly refers to our nation putting on a disguise, launching covert operations against our enemy, whose land in the days of the Bible authors was known as "U-Wen" ...

Haven't you finished yet? Dude, get a move on already!

I've only got a little bit to do. I hate how the very last bit is often the hardest to motivate yourself to do.

I won't be on the forum tomorrow unless I actually finish absolutely everything. If you guys need to get in touch with me re: organising next week's stuff, just e-mail me.

:lmao:

So anyway, right, for some reason I want to make a t-shirt. Anyone know any good sites that let you design your own for cheap?

I've only got a little bit to do. I hate how the very last bit is often the hardest to motivate yourself to do.

I won't be on the forum tomorrow unless I actually finish absolutely everything. If you guys need to get in touch with me re: organising next week's stuff, just e-mail me.

Ahh, good stuff! :up:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom