Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I couldn't help myself and got two packs of Mint Slices as well. I love it when you can get two packs of Mint Slices for less than you can get one of the double packs! :laugh:

And it irritates me that orange juice is getting so expensive now that it's actually more cost-effective to buy a pack of 24 cans of Pepsi when it's on special like this week. I prefer orange juice, damnit!

I don't drink juice or soft drinks much any more. They're mostly sugar these days, I find, especially juices. Much rather have water - the cheap(est) alternative!

You will recognise me, I will be wearing a shirt that says WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE. Also I was thinking of totally working a hat while I was in Melbourne. I sometimes do that in Adelaide, but I think I can get away with looking like a wanker in Melbourne.

Go Springvale and have a haircut. While you're at it, why not try the Vietnamese food, and see how much the place reminds you of Asia! Stabbings are a popular form of entertainment, as is Chinese Chess. There are many sights to see and many things to experience down in Springvale - Vietnam in Melbourne!

:lmao:

Now I want to hear your paragraph on Box Hill!

Nevar!!! :no:

Not unless I was drunk and there was a tour about to happen and someone double-dared me... maybe.

Right, so, a week before U2 hits Australia next, we're totally going out drinking/hairdyeing.

By virtue of being seemingly the only person on this thread to shun Fuckoffbook, I've no idea what Vazza looks like.
:lol: I bet I shun it harder than you.

:shifty:

Oooh, you should see my new pyjamas, devastatingly sexy as they are... oversized black flanellette with bright green and pink and purple polka-dots. :lol: :sexywink:

How are you, besides awake and grumpy?
:lol: I'm not really grumpy, just pissed that I'm not asleep and dreaming about something delightfully insane.

At the moment I'm just jealous that I'm on the wrong hemisphere and don't get to hang out with you lovely lot.

You will recognise me, I will be wearing a shirt that says WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE. Also I was thinking of totally working a hat while I was in Melbourne. I sometimes do that in Adelaide, but I think I can get away with looking like a wanker in Melbourne.

I keep thinking people look like their avatars, so I'll be looking out for a female drunk Bono wearing the WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE shirt, belting out a rousing chorus of "In this town in this town in this town".... :wink:

I don't drink juice or soft drinks much any more. They're mostly sugar these days, I find, especially juices. Much rather have water - the cheap(est) alternative!

I'm too picky with water, and most of the time I just need something less than plain. Orange juice is my drink of choice at home, but it's increasingly becoming Pepsi or Solo due to the aforementioned price issue.

That said, I keep a jug of water in the fridge that I normally go through pretty quickly.

:lmao:

Now I want to hear your paragraph on Box Hill!

Welcome to Box Hill, home to the famous Asian triads. Here, you will find many culinary delights ranging from fast food to cheap Asian eats, plus many typical Asian leisure activities such as loitering with dirty intent, spitting, smoking and spending countless hours in front of a computer shooting up your friends. Box Hill is also renowned for its "black market" where you can easily obtain and trade illicit goods - the challenge is to find it! All in all, Box Hill is most definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience! (probably cause you won't survive the first time, let alone the second!)

:lol:

Don't worry, next to Nerd Axver in his Stereotypical Academic Nerd Clothing, anybody looks stylish.

:lol: I bet I shun it harder than you.

:lol: I'm not really grumpy, just pissed that I'm not asleep and dreaming about something delightfully insane.

At the moment I'm just jealous that I'm on the wrong hemisphere and don't get to hang out with you lovely lot.

Fly down here - we could use more superthreaders!

I keep thinking people look like their avatars, so I'll be looking out for a female drunk Bono wearing the WHAT THE HELL PEOPLE shirt, belting out a rousing chorus of "In this town in this town in this town".... :wink:

:laugh:

Damn, I wish I looked like my avatar. More the guitar than the guitarist, though.

Actually, since I have shoulder-length dark brown hair and am usually drunk, I could look a lot less like my avatar.

It surprises me every time I see Ax because he's not Edge or brown...

Welcome to Box Hill, home to the famous Asian triads. Here, you will find many culinary delights ranging from fast food to cheap Asian eats, plus many typical Asian leisure activities such as loitering with dirty intent, spitting, smoking and spending countless hours in front of a computer shooting up your friends. Box Hill is also renowned for its "black market" where you can easily obtain and trade illicit goods - the challenge is to find it! All in all, Box Hill is most definitely a once-in-a-lifetime experience! (probably cause you won't survive the first time, let alone the second!)

And, bizarrely enough, was Dutch until about ten years ago!

Could this black market of Box Hill sell me nuclear weaponry, by the way? There are ... countries I want to obliterate.

I hope you all realise that we are almost without question going to be the strangest-looking group of people in the city that day.

Unless, of course, those weird monks are around - the white people with shaved heads wearing monk outfits and chanting / singing something.

Fly down here - we could use more superthreaders!

Yeah, Chass needs to get her arse down here. I get the impression she'd suit Melbourne a shitload more than Kentucky anyway.

Hell, anybody with a brain suits Melbourne more than Ken-fucking-tucky.

I'm figuring that all our other plans are things we can do in the evening, so you could make them on a weekday, while the Art Gallery can only be done during the day so you can't make it unless it's the Saturday ... or you call in sick. :wink:

See, that one time I did get drunk a couple of weeks back, my balance was pretty much perfect. I'm not known for my balance either! I've never been able to balance on one leg and I can't ride a bike. But walking in a straight line? Easy. Even after four glasses of port, one glass of red, and a good bit of vodka!

*prepares for another week of insufficient sleep* :D

I could ride a bike, the last time I tried.. which was admittedly a very long time ago. And I can stand on one leg for a bit, if I make an effort... but standing on two legs is occasionally too much of a challenge for me. :reject:

Coles is also responsible for the two blocks of Lindt I bought last week, on special. Which I am now finishing. :up:

I hope you all realise that we are almost without question going to be the strangest-looking group of people in the city that day.

Unless, of course, those weird monks are around - the white people with shaved heads wearing monk outfits and chanting / singing something.

People might think we're a gang.

An idiot gang. :ohmy:

And, bizarrely enough, was Dutch until about ten years ago!

Could this black market of Box Hill sell me nuclear weaponry, by the way? There are ... countries I want to obliterate.

Having a lot of friends and associates who hang out at Box Hill lots, I am currently of the opinion that the only thing you can't get at Box Hill is dignity. Or respect.

No, I still think we'd outdo them. :laugh:

Hey Chass, Ashley said she wanted you to write one of those mad stories about Bruce Springsteen being in love with Bono or something. Well, I'd just like to say I took care of all that so you don't have to worry about it any more. :up:

Hey Chass, Ashley said she wanted you to write one of those mad stories about Bruce Springsteen being in love with Bono or something. Well, I'd just like to say I took care of all that so you don't have to worry about it any more. :up:

what the HELL people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom