Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V for Vendetta is a great movie. I still really want to read the comic though, it seems better.

Speaking of comics, Scalped gets better and better. Probably one of the only comics I've ever read that wouldn't be ridiculous or stupid if translated into film, TV series or novel form.

Hey, Bonnie, when do you go back to the 19th century? Before or after 30/06?

V for Vendetta is a great movie. I still really want to read the comic though, it seems better.

Speaking of comics, Scalped gets better and better. Probably one of the only comics I've ever read that wouldn't be ridiculous or stupid if translated into film, TV series or novel form.

V for Vendetta comis is just :love:

AH! IT'S THAT GUY! I LOVE THAT GUY! But he seems to get screwed over in every movie I'v ever seen him in

ETA: Had to look it up, his name is Stephen Rea

Damnit.

On 30/06, I will have spent over half my life in Australia. If ever there were a day to have a piss-up and drink a lot to forget, that's it!

I wish I could change it, on reflection I really should have had more of a say in things (my mum booked the flights, which of course I appreciate a lot, but I would have preferred staying for a full weekend).

Well, we can piss up for that anyway, right?

Damnit.

On 30/06, I will have spent over half my life in Australia. If ever there were a day to have a piss-up and drink a lot to forget, that's it!

Oh yeah, cos Aus is such a hell hole, and you're SO miserable here with your trams and cold crappy weather and cane and fellow albino railfans and hysterical societies and tutes in the pub...

:wink:

Oh yeah, cos Aus is such a hell hole, and you're SO miserable here with your trams and cold crappy weather and cane and fellow albino railfans and hysterical societies and tutes in the pub...

:wink:

:lol:

But it's Australia.

I wish I could change it, on reflection I really should have had more of a say in things (my mum booked the flights, which of course I appreciate a lot, but I would have preferred staying for a full weekend).

Well, we can piss up for that anyway, right?

Ahh, right. Yeah, I suppose it can be done early. 29/06 is the precise halfway date.

I can't believe I actually worked this out, but it really wasn't that hard.

In any case, we need to forget the alphabet at least once during my trip!

:lmao:

Note to self: don't eat stupidly large amounts of pizza when boozing or you really won't get very drunk at all, even if you drink a lot.

So... plans for next week, anyone?

Current things we've spoken about possibly doing:

1. Eat at Greek restaurant somewhere.
2. Eat at that Indian restaurant on Little Collins.
3. Go to National Gallery.
4. Piss-up.
5. Saturday night (28/06), Australia vs France rugby, wine and cheese and crackers and stuff. Witness me actually support Australia in the rugby for possibly the first and only time ever.

Which do we want to do? When? I take it #1 is definite, but which of the others ...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom