Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I still think we'd outdo them. :laugh:

I'm not sure if I should dress normally or as V like Bonnie suggested. I think having the token Asian guy would make things a lot more interesting, though. And a bit less suspicious / arrested.

:lol: Alright, but don't lame up the joint, aight? :wink:

What, you don't want me to turn this into a debate about the relative merits of supranationalism as demonstrated by European integration? :wink:

Good, because I don't want to either!

At the moment I'm just jealous that I'm on the wrong hemisphere and don't get to hang out with you lovely lot.

:hug: You should totally get a job down here or something... :yes:

Also, I like what Jeremy Clarkson called it... "MyFace"... :giggle:

And I forgot to add that by the time U2 tour here again, I'll probably be able to grow a proper silver 'fro. :wink:

Hey Chass, Ashley said she wanted you to write one of those mad stories about Bruce Springsteen being in love with Bono or something. Well, I'd just like to say I took care of all that so you don't have to worry about it any more. :up:
I only ship Bono with Edge :wink:

No wait, I've shipped Bono with a bunch of random fictional females too. Not all at the same time, mind you :lol:

I'm going to hell :reject:

*prepares for another week of insufficient sleep* :D

I could ride a bike, the last time I tried.. which was admittedly a very long time ago. And I can stand on one leg for a bit, if I make an effort... but standing on two legs is occasionally too much of a challenge for me. :reject:

Coles is also responsible for the two blocks of Lindt I bought last week, on special. Which I am now finishing. :up:
:lmao:

Having a lot of friends and associates who hang out at Box Hill lots, I am currently of the opinion that the only thing you can't get at Box Hill is dignity. Or respect.

See, for all your Asian-hate, you can't resist the call of Asia-in-Australia.

I'm not sure if I should dress normally or as V like Bonnie suggested. I think having the token Asian guy would make things a lot more interesting, though. And a bit less suspicious / arrested.

I want you to dress as V just for the lulz.

I want you to dress as V just for the lulz.

I'd love to, just need the whole costume. Which I don't have enough money to get before Wednesday :(.

I must look into getting a Guy Fawkes mask though. Any ideas round Melbourne that might sell one?

*prepares for another week of insufficient sleep* :D

I could ride a bike, the last time I tried.. which was admittedly a very long time ago. And I can stand on one leg for a bit, if I make an effort... but standing on two legs is occasionally too much of a challenge for me. :reject:

Coles is also responsible for the two blocks of Lindt I bought last week, on special. Which I am now finishing. :up:

Quit your job! :laugh:

I loved riding a bike when I was little enough for trainer wheels to be excusable. Since then, I once briefly tried riding a bike when I was 14 or so, but that's it. Apparently it's pretty normal for people like me to have shit balance and avoid riding bikes.

I wish I'd known blocks of Lindt were on special last week! :grumpy:

Ah, but note that I almost never actually go to Box Hill. It's people I know that hang out there (and boy, are some of them shifty!).

You bitch about Asians associating with Asians ... then you, an Asian, associate with Asians. :tsk: :wink:

:laugh:

Damn, I wish I looked like my avatar. More the guitar than the guitarist, though.

You want to look like the Explorer? :ohmy:

Get too close to a speeding tram, and your wish may come true! :uhoh:

Ooh, I saw a route 00 tram on Flinders street the other day. I think it was going to the Camberwell depot or something... there were a couple of passengers on board, too.

Damn you. I never used to notice things like that! :lol:

Fawkes_Political_Poster.jpg

Quit your job! :laugh:

I loved riding a bike when I was little enough for trainer wheels to be excusable. Since then, I once briefly tried riding a bike when I was 14 or so, but that's it. Apparently it's pretty normal for people like me to have shit balance and avoid riding bikes.

I wish I'd known blocks of Lindt were on special last week! :grumpy:

Don't any of you ride bikes here apart from me?

You want to look like the Explorer? :ohmy:

Get too close to a speeding tram, and your wish may come true! :uhoh:

I'm glad someone picked up on that! :laugh:

The problem with Edge in my avatar is that his hair's already receding. I like my hair!

Ooh, I saw a route 00 tram on Flinders street the other day. I think it was going to the Camberwell depot or something... there were a couple of passengers on board, too.

Damn you. I never used to notice things like that! :lol:

Sometimes the route 00 services back to Essendon Depot on my line pick up passengers and take them as far as Flemington Road, and sometimes they just cruise on by without stopping. Collecting passengers is really at the discretion of the driver on non-timetabled runs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom