Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched a movie today with my little Brother from 2000, and realized half way through that he hadn't even been BORN yet :ohmy:

Woah, how young is your little brother? I thought it was weird enough when people born in the 1990s started showing up at my high school!

... good god, there are people born in the 1990s at university now. Way to make me feel old, you bastards.

NOT IN MY LIFETIME

I was born that year.

NOW how old do you feel?

At least I chose a fucking awesome year to be born. The Joshua Tree and winning the RWC. :up:

:tsk: Babies.

I was in Standard 4. With a shitty haircut and even shittier hand-me-downs.

You missed baby U2...You missed Devo.....You missed legwarmers.....You missed LIFE.

Why didn't your parents have sex earlier? :tsk:

And i totally support the t-shirt idea. We'll be instantly recognisable to each other and almost anyone from Interference.

I think we've just found a job for Ali: printing off stuff so we can make iron-on Kunstmuseum shirts!

Now we just need a design.

By the way, i think thread 100 should be Vaduz, Liechtenstein.

YES.

This thread, incidentally, is #95. If you guys don't mind me doing the next thread, I'll number our list so we can keep track of things.

Also, is thread 100 going to be Superthread 100 or our 100th thread overall, going off the list?

Going by the list. It will actually be more than our 100th thread, as the EYKIW/Liechtenstein thing covers multiple threads and we've got threads lying around hidden that we need to use, but eh. It'll be the 100th of the identifiable locations on our list.

Shit, we're past 1000 posts already. We need a thread fast. Locations? Shall I rush one?

Going by the list. It will actually be more than our 100th thread, as the EYKIW/Liechtenstein thing covers multiple threads and we've got threads lying around hidden that we need to use, but eh. It'll be the 100th of the identifiable locations on our list.

Alright.

We go by that criteria. Remind me to update the stats bomb tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom