Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the summertime. I hae the heat, but I love having all this time to watch movies

The only good thing about summer is cricket. I cannot think of a single other positive.

I could perhaps be swayed in my opinion if Melbourne's cliamte suddenly changed dramatically and summer maximums never got past about 22C.

The only good thing about summer is cricket. I cannot think of a single other positive.

I could perhaps be swayed in my opinion if Melbourne's cliamte suddenly changed dramatically and summer maximums never got past about 22C.

Baseball and Movies are what summer is all about for me. Otherwise it is awful :(. See I would love it to be cold :lol:

Baseball and Movies are what summer is all about for me. Otherwise it is awful :(. See I would love it to be cold :lol:

If given the option of watching a game of baseball or shooting myself, I would choose to shoot myself, and movies can be enjoyed at any time of the year. Summer for the epic phail.

If given the option of watching a game of baseball or shooting myself, I would choose to shoot myself, and movies can be enjoyed at any time of the year. Summer for the epic phail.

Ah Axver, your words cut me like a knife.

You'll watch cricket but not baseball?? :tsk:

Imagine a quality alcohol. Now imagine it watered down to the point that you can't taste the alcohol, just a horrible kind of pisswater.

The former is cricket; the latter is baseball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom