Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks, nearly done with uni work. :wave:

Is U-Wen around? I need to ask him a question ...

I'm doing my lazy gnocchi napoli tonight because I don't want to waste time cooking. I've work to finish and the Internet causes too much timewasting as it is!

Really, I suppose anyone with familiarity with Asian names could answer my question for U-Wen. I'm just doing my bibliography right now, and I know Asian names can sometimes be a bit funky with the "first" name being the family name. So, Siu Ling Hui. How should I enter that into my bibliography. "Hui, Siu Ling" like I would with an English name?

so I have to go to Melbourne on Monday afternoon for allergy tests but I don't know whether to drive or train and tram it. It's in Chapel St so it'll be easy to get to but after going 5 days without my medicine I may not be in a fit state to concentrate in the city.

Any suggestions? :huh:

I'm tossing between writing an essay conclusion or cooking dinner.

I think dinner's going to win, even though that requires more effort.

so I have to go to Melbourne on Monday afternoon for allergy tests but I don't know whether to drive or train and tram it. It's in Chapel St so it'll be easy to get to but after going 5 days without my medicine I may not be in a fit state to concentrate in the city.

Any suggestions? :huh:

Do you really want to end up driving along Chapel Street again? :wink:

essays suck, I never really get my groove going until late and then I'm too tired to concentrate properly

Yeah, right now I'm just not in an essaying mood. It's too early in the evening. And my stomach's rumbling and insisting upon food. Guess I better get off my arse soon and do dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom