Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread - Page 14 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 06-18-2008, 08:22 AM   #196
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by major_panic View Post
I've only met Ax and Ali, myself, no idea what everyone else looks like either. Apart from Khan and Vari
By virtue of being seemingly the only person on this thread to shun Fuckoffbook, I've no idea what Vazza looks like.

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #197
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Local Time: 02:54 PM
Our talk of food drove me to TimTams. And I haven't really exercised hard for weeks! I'll have to work it off somehow...

Old 06-18-2008, 08:23 AM   #198
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:54 PM
I've been up all night, no sleep at all.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:24 AM   #199
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
Yeah, I sorta figured that.

Uh, what does everyone else look like? I've seen pictures of U-Wen, I think one of Jen's face... I don't want to walk past one of you guys earlier without saying hello.
Looking appropriately daggy...

newglasses1.jpg - Image - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Old 06-18-2008, 08:25 AM   #200
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Our talk of food drove me to TimTams. And I haven't really exercised hard for weeks! I'll have to work it off somehow...
Dear Coles,

Fuck you. Your special of two packs of Tim Tams for $4 has prompted me to buy four packs of Tim Tams this week after having not bought Tim Tams for about two years. And they're so nice. Now I need to exercise and shit. I repeat, fuck you.

Sincerely,
Ax

PS More good specials please.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-18-2008, 08:26 AM   #201
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
Dear Coles,

Fuck you. Your special of two packs of Tim Tams for $4 has prompted me to buy four packs of Tim Tams this week after having not bought Tim Tams for about two years. And they're so nice. Now I need to exercise and shit. I repeat, fuck you.

Sincerely,
Ax

PS More good specials please.
That's EXACTLY what I did today.

I also bought M&Ms... $5 for two large packets? Thank you!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:27 AM   #202
Vocal parasite

Also, Bonnie, I'm especially easy to spot at the moment as my hair's getting long again, not quite to the 'fro point but long nonetheless. I need a hair cut but I just can't be bothered and certainly won't be having one before next week. Perhaps during next week though.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #203
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
If we're going to do the National Gallery, maybe we should do it on Saturday 28/06 so you can come? Would that work with you, Bonnie? Or is a weekday simply going to be easier?

And honestly, I don't see myself getting that drunk either. Partly because I'm a cheap bastard and partly because I seem to hold my booze quite well. People who've actually been drunk more than once in your life: is your (in)ability to walk in a straight line really indicative of how drunk you are, or is that just a myth?

Popping down your end of the CBD one day for lunch would be good.
I'll be happy enough to meet up on the saturday, regardless of the planned activity... don't arrange your plans around my inconvenient job.

As for the straight line thing... I would guess that it has something to do with that, but being tired will probably have the same effect. And I have a lousy sense of balance, so if not walking straight means you're drunk, then I'm always drunk.
Old 06-18-2008, 08:28 AM   #204
Vocal parasite

Quote:
That's EXACTLY what I did today.

I also bought M&Ms... $5 for two large packets? Thank you!
I couldn't help myself and got two packs of Mint Slices as well. I love it when you can get two packs of Mint Slices for less than you can get one of the double packs!

And it irritates me that orange juice is getting so expensive now that it's actually more cost-effective to buy a pack of 24 cans of Pepsi when it's on special like this week. I prefer orange juice, damnit!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #205
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Also, Bonnie, I'm especially easy to spot at the moment as my hair's getting long again, not quite to the 'fro point but long nonetheless. I need a hair cut but I just can't be bothered and certainly won't be having one before next week. Perhaps during next week though.
Go Springvale and have a haircut. While you're at it, why not try the Vietnamese food, and see how much the place reminds you of Asia! Stabbings are a popular form of entertainment, as is Chinese Chess. There are many sights to see and many things to experience down in Springvale - Vietnam in Melbourne!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #206
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamOutLoud13 View Post
I'm thinking of you in bed

(That was too easy! )

Oooh, you should see my new pyjamas, devastatingly sexy as they are... oversized black flanellette with bright green and pink and purple polka-dots.

How are you, besides awake and grumpy?
Old 06-18-2008, 08:29 AM   #207
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post
I'll be happy enough to meet up on the saturday, regardless of the planned activity... don't arrange your plans around my inconvenient job.

As for the straight line thing... I would guess that it has something to do with that, but being tired will probably have the same effect. And I have a lousy sense of balance, so if not walking straight means you're drunk, then I'm always drunk.
Go on, take the day off, you know you want to...
Old 06-18-2008, 08:30 AM   #208
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:24 PM
U-Wen has just sold Springvale to me!
Old 06-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #209
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisaura View Post

I'm figuring that all our other plans are things we can do in the evening, so you could make them on a weekday, while the Art Gallery can only be done during the day so you can't make it unless it's the Saturday ... or you call in sick.

See, that one time I did get drunk a couple of weeks back, my balance was pretty much perfect. I'm not known for my balance either! I've never been able to balance on one leg and I can't ride a bike. But walking in a straight line? Easy. Even after four glasses of port, one glass of red, and a good bit of vodka!

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 06-18-2008, 08:31 AM   #210
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
You need to post a picture too! Probably won't help me spot you any sooner ( ), but might be of use to the others!

Also, Ali's tall and could pass for a female October-era Adam if she'd dye her hair.
Nevar!!!

Not unless I was drunk and there was a tour about to happen and someone double-dared me... maybe.

Tags
superthread