Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm definitely bored as fuck, so I'm catching up on some music I've been meaning to check out.

His oars are pretty rusty?

:lol:

I know I told this story in the bar, not sure if it's made its way over here yet. :tongue:

This guy who runs in one of my circles is in love with me, has been for about 3 years and everyone knows it. But he has zero clue when it comes to girls - his buddies have asked me out FOR him. :huh: He's nice, but not really what I'm looking for, and he works constantly. I like him as a friend, nothing more.

I know I told this story in the bar, not sure if it's made its way over here yet. :tongue:

This guy who runs in one of my circles is in love with me, has been for about 3 years and everyone knows it. But he has zero clue when it comes to girls - his buddies have asked me out FOR him. :huh: He's nice, but not really what I'm looking for, and he works constantly. I like him as a friend, nothing more.

Yeah, I think I recall hearing you mention this before.

It doesn't match the infamous "I'm In Big Trouble" threads, though. :wink:

okay, last.fm is doing beta testing again. every time they do beta testing, the site ends up looking pretty similar to how the beta site did. this new version is very...odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom