Iron Knob, South Australia Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha, I have that t-shirt.

If you wore white, wouldn't you look less white in comparison?

Also, I'm told that doing black t-shirt transfers is a right royal pain in the arse. If your printer's version of black and the t-shirt's version of black don't match up, it looks like crap.

Dangit, I told myself I'd go to bed at 11,500 posts. :lol:

Must be going... toodles, folks! Let me know what's going on next week... :hyper:

:wave:

See ya! :wave:

Ahh ok, interesting. Cause I already have the jpeg files, I was trying to get a tshirt earlier. :hmm:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/major_panic/ist2_474152-martial-art-in-chinese.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/major_panic/jian-1.jpg

Could I trouble you to print them out for me? If, of course, you don't mind printing non-U2-related stuff ;) - I'd just have to find a way to get them off you later, is all.

What I want to do is have the figure on the left breast, front and the word centre middle, back.

On second thought, don't worry about it, I'm bound to have a friend with an inkjet printer who I won't have to totally annoy and lives closer by. Thanks though!

Oh, and by the way:

poster81997956.jpg

In the last ... well, under 30 hours since my return, I've made over 200 posts. :laugh:

Ahh ok, interesting. Cause I already have the jpeg files, I was trying to get a tshirt earlier. :hmm:

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/major_panic/ist2_474152-martial-art-in-chinese.jpg

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a164/major_panic/jian-1.jpg

Could I trouble you to print them out for me? If, of course, you don't mind printing non-U2-related stuff ;) - I'd just have to find a way to get them off you later, is all.

What I want to do is have the figure on the left breast, front and the word centre middle, back.

Ohnoes, how can I sully my printer with non-U2 stuff... :no:

:tongue:

Saved the images... you want them printed at that size? I might try something tricky and see if I can print them on the same page, just to save paper... that I haven't used in 18 months and may never use anyway. :lol:

I'll just print 'em off... I'll give you the iron-on transfer paper instructions, it's up to you to get them onto a t-shirt. :wink:
Hopefully we'll meet up next week, and I can give them to you then.

Oops, I was going...

Haha, I have that t-shirt.

If you wore white, wouldn't you look less white in comparison?

Also, I'm told that doing black t-shirt transfers is a right royal pain in the arse. If your printer's version of black and the t-shirt's version of black don't match up, it looks like crap.

Dangit, I told myself I'd go to bed at 11,500 posts. :lol:

Must be going... toodles, folks! Let me know what's going on next week... :hyper:

I just reckon I look terrible in white. It's not my favourite colour. I can imagine black transfers would really suck, though.

Have a good night! And the same to U-Wen! Now I'll go do some work. :wave:

Ohnoes, how can I sully my printer with non-U2 stuff... :no:

:tongue:

Saved the images... you want them printed at that size? I might try something tricky and see if I can print them on the same page, just to save paper... that I haven't used in 18 months and may never use anyway. :lol:

I'll just print 'em off... I'll give you the iron-on transfer paper instructions, it's up to you to get them onto a t-shirt. :wink:
Hopefully we'll meet up next week, and I can give them to you then.

Oops, I was going...

Ahh ok, thanks heaps! I owe you one!

On second thought, don't worry about it, I'm bound to have a friend with an inkjet printer who I won't have to totally annoy and lives closer by. Thanks though!

Pfft, men, can't make up their minds... :wink:

Let me know, either way. I'm happy to do it, if you can't find anyone closer.

*gone*

Bye, Bonnie! :wave:

Hi April! :wave:

Ugh, I know what you mean about no motivation. Story of my evening. Though I'm working now and hope to have this booklet on the history of Melbourne's markets done in the next hour and a half.

Goddamnit, word limits can fuck off. I'm just about to shoot right past the limit and I don't feel like editing/brutally slashing and butchering my work tonight!

Well, that's enough university work for the night. I'm out. I won't see you folks tomorrow unless all my university writing is done.

I can't believe that a thread about a clip featuring a car going by Hannover Quay and some guy that may or may not be Bono shouting reached over 800 replies.

I can't believe that a thread about a clip featuring a car going by Hannover Quay and some guy that may or may not be Bono shouting reached over 800 replies.
:lmao: :yikes:

oh, and since last night everyone was talking about what they said for "first is the worst, second is the best," i always said "third is the nerd with the hairy chest." i hadn't thought of that in ages.

I'm surprised you feel that way, given what's in your signature. :wink:

It would be funnier if there really was nothing in that clip at all, but there's something U2-related in there. Maybe DOL was just trying to put us on, and the clip is really herself recording traffic noise and what we're hearing is Achtung Baby playing over her iPod. I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom