IQ test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

clementine_rose

War Child
I don't know exactly where to put this, so mods if you want to move this somewhere else feel free to do so.

There are a series of pics that you must find the difference between them. It is written in Dutch or German, but all you have to guess is the differences in each pic. The test does give you enough time to go over each pic. It will give you your score after you finish the quiz. I will warn you, it is very hard. Enjoy! :wink:

http://members.home.nl/saen/Special/Zoeken.swf

HOLY FUCKING CHRIST THAT SCARED THE SHIT OUT OF ME. errr....i mean, damn taht test was hard. :eyebrow:

It wasn't that hard, the river on the right doesn't go into the ocean. If you look close enough it's obvious! Any more?

im smart enough not to click on it because i recognize the link, therefore my iq on this test is off the charts

StlElevation said:
im smart enough not to click on it because i recognize the link, therefore my iq on this test is off the charts

right there with ya! I've passed this one around in the office before. It's funny to hear the screams coming from various cubicles

NamelessStreets said:
Well ive done it three times now and ive shit myself every time so i must be thick as wood!

I clicked, took ages to load, read the replies and closed the page :)

Back
Top Bottom