iPod classes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
so does anybody know whats the best arm band thing to use if you want to wear it while running?

ive heard the DLO action pack scratches it

Chizip said:
so does anybody know whats the best arm band thing to use if you want to wear it while running?

ive heard the DLO action pack scratches it

This looks decent but I don't think it's available yet.

armband5g2sx.jpg

The SkinTight armband combines a “stylish, sporty look” with a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. The armband includes a SkinTight skin with screen protector. It sells for $34.95.

Does anyone have a preference of either the arm band or waist band holders?

If you're working out it seems like the arm band would get in the way but maybe not. :huh:

i like to use the arm band for when i run and the waist clip for when i lift weights.

i just think it bounces around too much on my waist when im running and i worry its going to fall or something, the arm band feels more secure.

Queen Bee said:

This looks decent but I don't think it's available yet.

armband5g2sx.jpg

The SkinTight armband combines a “stylish, sporty look” with a soft comfort fit adjustable strap and earphone cord clips. The armband includes a SkinTight skin with screen protector. It sells for $34.95.

Wow I like the look. I bet it will be popular and a sell out when it DOES come available.

I just received my brand new video ipod wich is just AWESOME...
the only problem is that after 1 day of use I notice some scratches in the screen and it freaks me out .... :mad:
Is it common..?
Will that have an affect at the "viewing" quality..?
I just ordered a silicone case from ebay and cant wait till it arrives...
I'm thinking of not using the ipod until I receive the case...:eyebrow:

M, you probably use it a lot!
...remember to charge the battery only when it needs it........this will prolong the life.

....I charge mine every 2 or 3 days......

btw, i got the Agent 18 case today!....it looks awesome.

Back
Top Bottom