iPod classes...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BrownEyedBoy said:

What kind of streak does it leave?? :huh: I'm waiting for the Black iPod to show up in the mail and I still have like 4 socks from my old iPod that are basically brand new.

It leaves vertical lines on the wheel of the unit.........think of what the wheel would look like if you rubbed the sock's threads in the same area for a long time.........it shows.... :mad:

www.agent18.com

They're a brand of cases for iPods; they already have a version for the video iPods too.

They're the ones I like the most even though I've never owned or seen one. I used to use only the socks as protection for my iPod.

But I read somewhere that the new iPod was packaged WITH a case.

right.
the case is very simple, but it does a good job on keeping it scratch free........however, it is a little thight......

well it is at home but I can take a picture of it later tonite. how's that? It's black on the outside and red on the inside when you flip it open, so it matches my ipod. It was only $12.99. What a deal! :wink:

I agree, I love my iPod. I think I will sleep with it tonite. Hehe.....and I forgot to take pics of the case tonite, I will do that tomorrow. AND.....RR I will bring it Saturday to the JT event aka iPod mini convention in the OC! :wink:

ipod socks? whats next, ipod pantyhose, ipod condoms?

so whats the best way to protect a black video ipod from scratches and crap?

maybe i should start shoving silicone down my pants instead of a sock :hmm:

oh, I have a question. It's possible to connect 2 iPods and so tranfer music from one to the other?
I don't think so , but I was asked this by a friend...

lady luck said:
oh, I have a question. It's possible to connect 2 iPods and so tranfer music from one to the other?
I don't think so , but I was asked this by a friend...

No you can't.
But check out www dot ipodaccess dot com.......

This is the leather case I got on eBay for my U2 iPod. I love it.

ipodcase.jpg

Back
Top Bottom