iPod

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BVS

Blue Crack Supplier
Ok I'm new to this whole iPod thing.

I'm transfering songs, iTunes says it's done but my iPod says 'Do not disconnect'' I'm confused. Is this normal? What do I do?

Ok I hope I'm telling you right, I'm new to the whole iPod thing as well...

I believe you have it set so that it doesn't automatically update your iPod, if it's set to automatically update it will tell you you can disconnect when it's done updating.

On the left side on iTune's you'll see a place where it says the "name" of your iPod.....there should be a little symbol next to that like the eject on a cd player (an arrow with a line under it I think). Click that and in a few seconds and your iPod should stop with the "do not disconnect" thing....

Rono said:
Who has a ipod shuffle ?

My buddy got one last week and showed it to me yesterday. I'd seen pictures, but I never imagined it would really be that small and light. Feels like a tiny piece of plastic. Pretty impressive. :up:

To the original question, in iTunes you need to go to the 'disconnect iPod' or a button similar to that name when you click on the iPod folder inside of iTunes. Then it will disconnect you and you will no longer have that message on your iPod. Let me know if this doesnt help, I can most likely find a specific explanation online.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom