INXS Guns In The Sky vs. U2's Window In The Skies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Guns or windows?

• Guns In The Sky - INXS

Votes: 20 48.8%
  • Window In The Skies - U2

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Oh man, I'd forgotten all about that INXS song!

Man, Kick was The Shit back in the day. I think everyone in my junior high had a copy of that when it came out.

On cassette! :rockon:

I'm voting for INXS out of pure nostalgia.

corianderstem said:

Man, Kick was The Shit back in the day. I think everyone in my junior high had a copy of that when it came out.

I'm voting for INXS out of pure nostalgia.

:laugh: Glad to know that I tickled your nostalgic bone!

Guys, this is meant to be a fun thread, so vote for whichever one you feel like at the moment. Doesn't have to mean you always prefer one to the other!

can we use the guns in the sky to shoot holes in the windows in the sky? or shoot bono for the lyrics/the rest of the band for the music? they don't have to be real guns, they could be water guns for all i care, obviously i'm not advocating killing people. it's a little excessive, even though they did write such a shitty song.

i've never heard the inxs song. something tells me i wouldn't like it, but i'll vote that over u2's most recent musical abortion anyway.

hey, why don't we just bullet the blue sky?

IWB, you're a punk music fan! I'm surprised that you even post on a U2 message board, let alone talk about a pop song about love and god. :wink:

corianderstem said:

:rockon:

Kick was one of the very first CDs I owned. My INXS love was so well known in the family that I ended up with two copies for Christmas. Instead of returning the second one, I kept it as emergency backup.

I also had this beauty on cassette...

B00005JJAW.08.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

:drool:

GUNS ALL THE WAY :rockon:

Now think about this, people. If I'd posted the same thread in EYKIW or WTAHNN, Window would have beaten the shit out of Guns. It's probably much more balanced here. That's why I posted here.

Shit I totally forgot about the Journey song! :laugh:

ooh the wheel in the sky keeps on turning
I don't know where I'll be tomorrow

:rockon:

Zootlesque said:
IWB, you're a punk music fan! I'm surprised that you even post on a U2 message board, let alone talk about a pop song about love and god. :wink:

damn you, zootlesque. i was really hoping that some unsuspecting soul would come along and give me that line of BS for real.

:wink: :wink: :wink:

Uh... ooooh... ah-ha-ha-ha.....

... Urhhh!

See the sound, It crashes in, All around, It get's in!

INXS for me!

The Live Baby Live cover in the post above reminded me of the live version and it's excellent drum intro!

That DVD is getting a spin tonight!

Back
Top Bottom