Inxs - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 07-11-2005, 05:45 PM   #76
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zihua

But for starters go with what MsMofoGone recommended and you won't be disappointed.
Why Thank-you, Zihua !! ... Excellent advice !!

But even more important, what's this GREAT thread doing on Page 2 already ??
Absolutely can NOT go there yet !!
__________________

__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 07-11-2005, 05:47 PM   #77
Jesus Online
 
Angela Harlem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 1969
Location: a glass castle
Posts: 30,163
Local Time: 10:20 PM
__________________

__________________
<a href=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/angelaharlem/thPaul_Roos28.jpg target=_blank>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...aul_Roos28.jpg</a>
Angela Harlem is offline  
Old 07-12-2005, 04:46 AM   #78
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by beli


Yep. Im not a fan of Burn For You. I really cant stand Jenny Morris. I detest that Jackson crap song because of hers. And every solo hit she ever had.


Burn for you is fanfuckingtastic!!!! That bit in the middle with the keyboards and where Michael's running through the rainforest....

How did I miss this thread earlier?

Everyone's mentioned all the later INXS stuff but noone's recommended the earlier stuff, cept for Shabooh Shoobah - what about the Swing? The Loved One? Original Sin etc etc?

Hey Beli, I was staying at a friend of mine's and she discovered in the bottom of a trunk that she had the original video for "Australian Made" - INXS, Barnesy, Chris Bailey, Divinyls, etc in 1987. My mate and I ended up screaming the words to "Good Time" at 4.30 am after a cleansing wine, or 7.......
__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
Old 07-12-2005, 07:08 AM   #79
Blue Crack Addict
 
beli's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: In a frock in Western Australia
Posts: 15,464
Local Time: 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl

Hey Beli, I was staying at a friend of mine's and she discovered in the bottom of a trunk that she had the original video for "Australian Made" - INXS, Barnesy, Chris Bailey, Divinyls, etc in 1987. My mate and I ended up screaming the words to "Good Time" at 4.30 am after a cleansing wine, or 7.......


Sounds like a brilliant evening
__________________
beli is offline  
Old 07-12-2005, 12:56 PM   #80
Blue Crack Addict
 
MsMofoGone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Where is not important...
Posts: 26,717
Local Time: 06:20 AM
I'm playing Inxs songs all day in honor of this GREAT thread !!
__________________
MsMofoGone is offline  
Old 07-12-2005, 02:30 PM   #81
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator
 
KhanadaRhodes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: a vampire in the limousine
Posts: 60,609
Local Time: 05:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by blueeyedgirl
Everyone's mentioned all the later INXS stuff but noone's recommended the earlier stuff, cept for Shabooh Shoobah - what about the Swing? The Loved One? Original Sin etc etc?
i can't remember if i've mentioned it in this thread or not but you must've missed my love in inxs threads past to the perfection that is the album underneath the colours.

i even started a thread devoted to a song on it that no one replied to. it wasn't even my favourite song, i just liked the lyrics. i looooooove early inxs.
__________________
KhanadaRhodes is offline  
Old 07-12-2005, 02:36 PM   #82
ONE
love, blood, life
 
one4u2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Location: Bono's Sleeves
Posts: 12,540
Local Time: 06:20 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by MsMofoGone
I'm playing Inxs songs all day in honor of this GREAT thread !!






__________________
one4u2 is offline  
Old 07-13-2005, 04:30 AM   #83
Rock n' Roll Doggie
ALL ACCESS
 
blueeyedgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: Bottom of the earth
Posts: 6,774
Local Time: 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by KhanadaRhodes

i can't remember if i've mentioned it in this thread or not but you must've missed my love in inxs threads past to the perfection that is the album underneath the colours.

i even started a thread devoted to a song on it that no one replied to. it wasn't even my favourite song, i just liked the lyrics. i looooooove early inxs.
__________________

__________________
blueeyedgirl is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com