Inxs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
beli said:
Yep. Im not a fan of Burn For You. I really cant stand Jenny Morris. I detest that Jackson crap song because of hers. And every solo hit she ever had. :mad:
jackson crap song? :scratch:

i know she went on to have a solo career but i've only heard her sing back-up for inxs so i guess i should consider myself lucky? :shrug:

Originally posted by Zihua

But for starters go with what MsMofoGone recommended and you won't be disappointed.

Why Thank-you, Zihua !! :applaud: ... Excellent advice !! :wink:

But even more important, what's this GREAT thread doing on Page 2 already ?? :ohmy:
Absolutely can NOT go there yet !! :no:

beli said:

Yep. Im not a fan of Burn For You. I really cant stand Jenny Morris. I detest that Jackson crap song because of hers. And every solo hit she ever had. :mad:

:mad:

Burn for you is fanfuckingtastic!!!! That bit in the middle with the keyboards and where Michael's running through the rainforest....:drool:

How did I miss this thread earlier?

Everyone's mentioned all the later INXS stuff but noone's recommended the earlier stuff, cept for Shabooh Shoobah - what about the Swing? The Loved One? Original Sin etc etc?

Hey Beli, I was staying at a friend of mine's and she discovered in the bottom of a trunk that she had the original video for "Australian Made" - INXS, Barnesy, Chris Bailey, Divinyls, etc in 1987. My mate and I ended up screaming the words to "Good Time" at 4.30 am after a cleansing wine, or 7.......

blueeyedgirl said:

Hey Beli, I was staying at a friend of mine's and she discovered in the bottom of a trunk that she had the original video for "Australian Made" - INXS, Barnesy, Chris Bailey, Divinyls, etc in 1987. My mate and I ended up screaming the words to "Good Time" at 4.30 am after a cleansing wine, or 7.......

:lmao:

Sounds like a brilliant evening :love:

blueeyedgirl said:
Everyone's mentioned all the later INXS stuff but noone's recommended the earlier stuff, cept for Shabooh Shoobah - what about the Swing? The Loved One? Original Sin etc etc?
i can't remember if i've mentioned it in this thread or not but you must've missed my love in inxs threads past to the perfection that is the album underneath the colours. :drool:

i even started a thread devoted to a song on it that no one replied to. :mad: it wasn't even my favourite song, i just liked the lyrics. :D i looooooove early inxs.

MsMofoGone said:
I'm playing Inxs songs all day in honor of this GREAT thread !! :bow: :applaud:

:yes:

mike10.jpg

:sigh:

KhanadaRhodes said:

i can't remember if i've mentioned it in this thread or not but you must've missed my love in inxs threads past to the perfection that is the album underneath the colours. :drool:

i even started a thread devoted to a song on it that no one replied to. :mad: it wasn't even my favourite song, i just liked the lyrics. :D i looooooove early inxs.

:bow:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom