Inventions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
What do you think are the best&worst inventions?

I can only think of 1 in each category at the mo as i've had a little drink but i'm sure i'll think of more tomorrow night!

Worst: One of my pet hates, umbrellas :madspit: they're dangerous weapons - people almost poking your eye out walking along a street in a busy city centre :mad: it's ok to have a golf umbrella if you're in a park or something but if there's lots of crowds :scream: :tsk:

Best inventions: The internet of course! :bow: :bow:

Best - disposable diapers, tampons, debit cards, neoprene, gortex

Worst - cell phone ringtones, speed bumps

till I think of more - I imagine I will change my mind based on how busy I am at work!!

Best : Tide Free
Worst: Internet & Cell Phones

Anyone NOT citing the internet as one of the worst out of guilt over their days wasted in front of a PC screen is extremely hypocritical :wink:

the internet falls into both categories. it depends on who is using it, and what its being used for.

best: ipods, playstation :rockon:

worst: annoying ringtones, crazy frog :madspit:

Muggsy said:

I say that and I don't have a cellphone...

Now, I know why you never return my calls.:wink:

I would like to publicly apologize to:

the Muggsey I found in the Colombian phone listings.

Just kidding.

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
How many people who say cellphone are the worst use/have one? :lol:

me. Although I have a cell phone, I seldom use it and never do while driving. I curse people who talk on their cellphones while driving and driving stupid. I think cellphones should be outlawed while driving. IT is such a distraction.

:reject:

Best- Pillows, pencil sharpeners, calculators, plastic and (why hasn't anyone said this next one) DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst- The plastic crap that CDs and the majority of my sister's toys come in!!! :mad: They REALLY don't want me to open those things, do they???

Back
Top Bottom