INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I really want to go to Chicago as I haven't been there yet - so Illinois (please excuse my spelling thats probably wrong!)

same

I have two (really, really can't choose between them) Elizabeth with Cate Blanchett, and Fargo with steve bushcemi.
Both completely different.. but they both rock.

same

The 2 film that i really love equally as much are very different, are Star Wars and Titanic!

Same

I'm not really big into films like some of my friends are so this isn't that easy a question for me to answer. The two films that come to mind are:

Back To The Future (a film that I really enjoy watching)
Downfall (a film that I find just far too long to truly enjoy but I watch it and feel impressed by it if that makes sense. I know that probably only makes sense to me but I know what I mean!)

Which British county do you most want to visit but haven't? (I'm sensing that for a lot of people who don't live in the UK this could be tricky...)

Oh such a good question! There are so many i want to go to, but i'll name a few of my most wanted, as it were! Dorset, Cornwall, Kent,Somerset&N Yorks are the ones i think i've most wanted to go to - beautiful parts of the country esp the west country
:love: The one English county i've already spent quite a lot of time in is W Yorks!

I don't really have to name a Scottish one, as i've been in them all apart from Aberdeenshire but that's the one part of Scotland that isn't too tempting :shrug:

Same

I've always wanted to go to cornwall too susan, its one of the only places in the UK I haven't been to yet and I'm always hearing so much about it! Cornish pasties, surfing.. :drool:

same

Yeah, I've heard a lot of Scots being none too complimentary about Aberdeenshire. What's so bad about it? :uhoh:

I'd say I've got 5 counties I most want to visit:

Cornwall (for the stunning coastline obviously!)
Cumbria (To see The Lakes)
Caernarfonshire (For Snowdonia. I confess I had to look that one up on Wikipedia. No idea how to pronounce it. Will probably just do the typical English thing and sound like I'm bringing up phelgm if I even try to say it. Probably sounds :drool: worthy in Welsh though)
Inverness (looks breath-taking :love: Plus I love those Visit Scotland TV adverts set in the Highlands).
Merseyside (I have no idea why but for the past few weeks or so I wanna go to Liverpool!)

Same q.

Cornish pasties! :drool: also, all i can think of when i hear the word Cornish is cream teas&scones!! :combust:

Oh i reckon it's that Aberdeen seems such a bleak city way up at the corner of the country plus the coastline in that area IS pretty unattractive in general in comparison with the West coast :love:

I've been to Inverness a few times and it's gorgeous esp by the riverside! :drool:

Same for Liverpool, i first went there in 1986 'cos of The Beatles connection and i was last there 6 year ago - i love it there and the people! :happy:

Yeh I nearly always my dreams, they are so vivid and stay with me afterwards. Plus I have a few (completely weird) recurring dreams that I used to have when I was younger and still have now.

same

RavenBlue said:
Um err ah... England county... :eek: :huh:

:lol: :hug: Sorry RB I knew it'd be a hard question for people abroad to answer.

Yeah, I remember my dreams for years. In fact my mind seems have made up really vivid locations that I keep on visiting in my dreams to have different dreams in. ( :huh: Does that make sense? Same made-up places. Different stuff happening there. Is that any clearer? Probably not! lol.)

Same q.

I understand where you're coming from Quiet1. I remember most of my dreams and mine take place around here but in my dreams around here is different. :giggle: Dreamland discussion can be quite confuzzling.

Do you wish you could record your dreams so you could watch them later?

I don't dream a lot but the ones I have are really interesting. I once had a therapist who specialized in dream therapy. It was both fun and interesting.

Same

Answering both questions:
Very much yes! I remember tons of dreams from when I was a lot younger. I remember some where I was in a field of flowers with my 1st grade class, one where I was at the zoo and there were monkeys above the sign, one where I was at a pool and a dog was chasing me into the elevator and into the pool....etc. :lol: lots of random things!

I'd love to record my dreams. Sometimes I wake up and remember that I loved my dream, but I don't remember why! :(

same q

^Keep a dream journal, Maddy. :wink: That way as soon as you wake up and remember details about the dream you write it all down as best you can. You might see a pattern of some sort, and you could also learn a lot about yourself.

Back
Top Bottom