INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love swimming, I hate diving in and stuff like that (I can't dive, and the diving boards terrify me) but I can swim and swim without stopping for hours. If I ever happened to fall off a boat into the sea, I'm pretty sure I'd survive!

same

ummm, well, funny story......(not really actually :lol: ) I just had a class last year on that, but I can barely remember which way to point the compass :lmao: ya, if my life depended on a compass, theres a chance of me living, but you never know :shrug:

Do you sleep with any stuffed animals at night?

Yes and No

Yes, I have plenty of plushes in my bedroom on my dresser ... and a 6 ft. Plush of Bozo in a corner. :ohmy:

No, not with me in my bed ... that's completely reserved for my 'Love' ... not those plush animals !! :wink:

Same

Well I have some stuffed animals in my room but I don't actually sleep with them.. although, when I go on holiday, I usually take my Gromit teddy - just for the sake of a familiar face!

same

I can read a compass pretty well, yes so i think i'd be quite ok trying to find my way! :)

I do have quite a few stuffed toys but i don't ever sleep with them! :no:

What's the most rock out song ever? :rockon:

smells like teen spirit - nirvana. OR rock the casbah - the clash!
:up:

same

I'd love to hear Elvis do Running To Stand Still. I don't know if it'd work but it'd be an 'interesting' version at least!

Same q.

God part II , that sounds like an elvis song to me.

same

Nope I can't stand nachos..

What food do you eat at the cinema?

popcorn, chocolate&coke :drool: i take my own in though as prices in cinemas are so high! :madspit:

Would you be happy to never see snow again, if you live somewhere where you see a llot of it?

I love the snow! Subject to the following terms and conditions:

1. I don't have to travel anywhere.
2. It's fresh snow and not slush, black ice or frozen solid snow.

I am DETERMINED to have a "You call this snow?! When I was a kid we had 12 foot o'snow every night-couldn't even see the tops of the telegraph poles! AND we still went out about our normal business" type experience to inflict on kids every winter when I'm older. :wink:

Same q.

Back
Top Bottom