INTERVIEW with Addict Doozer!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No, I'm really not into sports. But when the olympics come to London, I'm definately going!

Same

I only just finished listening to Issac from her latest - awesome song:drool:

Same

Yes all the time, except I usually have to stop it if I'm really concentrating on what I'm looking at it.

same

Nearly all the time, apart from the occasional time when i can have some quiet! :drool:

What's your fav sort of dog? :cute:

Collies, we had one when I was little.. really sweet.

same

Listen to music (anything but morrissey will cheer me up) or watch absolutely fabulous on dvd.. that always makes me laugh.

same

I don't have a job :sad: I really need one though. But I'm too busy with school - with I generally do quite like.

same

Oh well i was just searching through the net for Bono pics:drool: at first and then thought it'd be good to look at U2 forums&then this one seemed wayyyyy better than a few others...:shifty:

Same

After finding a list of U2 sites on the internet ... I just decided to try Interference. I actually was here just reading the different threads and posts for about 3, maybe 4 months, BEFORE I finally said "I've gotta be one of those people who posts on that site" :lol:
Now, I'm like everyone else ... COMPLETELY ADDICTED !! :wink:

Same

I guess I should answer my question as well;

The week before the first gig of the Vertigo tour in San Diego (March 28, 2005), I googled "U2 forums" and low and behold....."Interference" popped up.

I ended up seeing several of the people posting here at that concert....without realizing that it would actually change my life.......for the better. :)

Same....

While googling all kinds of U2 goodness on the internet I found Interference but it took a while before I really started meeting people and posting. I was a lurker.

Same q

Back
Top Bottom