Interview the person below IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had that one earlier and I dont' have any I'm really embarrassed about except maybe A rare Lou Reed and the only reason I'm embarrased is because I bought it only to impress the guy I liked working at the record store :reject:

seeing that CD makes me feel icky

most embarrasing group you were ever into?

Me and my friend used to make really weird concoctions in the kitchen with nasty food and chili powder and loads of different sauces then dare each other to eat it. I've chewed on my toenail before but didn't eat it! :barf:

Have you ever got so drunk you've passed out?

not really, I don't think:scratch: I have really wanted to go to sleep, laid down then woke up the next day, but never just passing out.

do you have tattoos? what are they? If not do you want one? what would you get?

No but if I did I'd probably be really original :)eyebrow: ) and get the elevation heart suitcase or the Grace symbol. Or a U2 lyric. I thought about this a lot earlier this year but seem to have forgotten all my good ideas!

How many piercings do you have and where are they?

I have 3, but they are all my ears. I just had my lobes done and I've had a hoop in the upper part of my ear for a while now.

Ever been attacked by an animal?

When I used to do a paper round a cat pounced on my foot and didn't let go for a while! :lol: Didn't hurt but it was quite scary.

Ever been in a fight?

Once back in 6-7th grade this nasty new kid said something mean to me on the bus....he made fun of my family or something cause we were farmers and he was from "the big city"...so I punched him in the nose:wink:

ever been arrested?

I think I did once at a party i'm sure we'd been drinking and it was a dare she was my best friend. I don't really remember it.

Is there anybody you regret kissing?

No Way!!! :yikes: :yuck: Not that there's anything wrong with that (Sienfeld).

How old were you when you fist kissed someone passionately?

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I was 19 and it was :combust:.

How old were you when you um, lost your religion? :shh:

(Where's ruff when you need her? lol)

15 :reject: :shh: :combust:

Switching gears a little bit, where was the most romantic place you've ever been kissed?

I don't remember a particularly romantic kiss. I always remember the first kiss with someone that's always amazing

I think it was in High school I come from a family where everyone says I love you everyday I said it to my close friends all the time then in the romantic meaning to the first guy i lost my religion to

I still say it all the time to people I love my friends!

favorite breakfast?

Last edited:
I say it to friends all the time but I've never said I love you to a boyfriend or anything. I've never got that close to someone in that way, and I wouldn't admit it to them if I did!:wink:

Whats your favourite item of clothing?

Breakfast - Waffles or Pancakes :drool:

Clothing - since I work in an office - anything NOT dressy like Shorts, Jeans, sandals

What do you do for work? Or what are you studying in school?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom