Interview the person below IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No i've always been nervous about playing with my hair. Hardly ever done anything too it.

what is the thing you did to express yourself that pissed your parents off most?

My parents never got pissed with me for going my own ways :up:

Same question

nothing. it's bizarre...my parents aren't exactly hippy parents with long hair who spent their time puffing the leaf the whole time...but I never really did anything that pissed them off. I think they're just understanding people! I've grown my hair, play electric guitar and piano and listen to all sorts of music but I think they just know I'm not likely to go and date a drug addict and wear leather and ride a motorcycle so anything before that's fine with them :wink:

what is your favourite band?

reptile you can edit your posts if you like?

don't cry :hug::wink:

I last laughed till I cried last week at a party god i love laughing that hard

happiest time in your life?

Being in Dublin this summer with my two best friends when I'd just finished my exams and the weather was perfect and I'd seen U2 :)

same question

Bang your head against the keyboard,, Maybe that will fix the problem :wink:

my Fender Stratocaster. 80's Japanese body. Mexican neck. American tuners and a Seymour Duncan hotrails humbucker.
-OR-
My signed copy of my Polysics' albums "NEU" and "POLYSICS OR DIE!!!!" plus signed poster and English cue sheet for the singer/guitarist.

-are you currently in a relationship?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom