Interview the person below IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hendrix's guitar solo in The Wind Cries Mary cos it makes me think naughty thoughts.. ;)

What hairstyle do you currently have?

Thats difficult cos I respect them all in different ways. I think I might go with Edge.

Whats the craziest thing you've ever done?

Stupid things when I've been drunk like removing certain items of clothing and probably worse..

I've changed my mind about what song U2 should cover.. How Soon Is Now by the smiths.

Do you have any U2 t-shirts? how many? do you wear them out in public?

allowing someone else to steer my car from the backseat while driving down the curviest part of sunset blvd.

or bungee jumping

Or Or Or there are lots tooo many:|

I have lots o U2 shirts they're mostly put away but I wear one to workout

funnest thing you've ever done?

Oh boy here we go... She was standing in the lobbyof Radio City Music Hall, be-rating her assistant and I just snapped at her...

I hate bullies.... Billy Joe from Greenday almost split his pants laughing:eyebrow:

Laird/Bono said:
Oh boy here we go... She was standing in the lobbyof Radio City Music Hall, be-rating her assistant and I just snapped at her...

I hate bullies.... Billy Joe from Greenday almost split his pants laughing:eyebrow:

then what did she do?:hyper:

What do you think she did? She looked at me as if I was scum that didn't matter in HER world... and then left.

Tre Cool (Greenday) and I stepped out for "a smoke" and we ssaw her screaming at her security to "FIND THAT GUY AND KICK HIS ASS!!!"

Back to interview ..enough about me.

Has anyone else met anyone famous?

Apparently Jeffery from Fresh Prince of Bel Air is at my local pub tonight but I couldn't be arsed to go down there.

Laird/Bono said:
What do you think she did? She looked at me as if I was scum that didn't matter in HER world... and then left.

Tre Cool (Greenday) and I stepped out for "a smoke" and we ssaw her screaming at her security to "FIND THAT GUY AND KICK HIS ASS!!!"

Back to interview ..enough about me.

well I didn't know if she got all Diva like and freaked out on you or something. She actually said that to her security guard:madspit: she sucks.

Ok..back to the game.

{paintedroses} said:
Has anyone else met anyone famous?

Apparently Jeffery from Fresh Prince of Bel Air is at my local pub tonight but I couldn't be arsed to go down there.

Bono:drool:
Edge..well kinda
David Byrne
Willie Nelson
Some guy from the Denver Broncos
there is more...I just cannot think right now

who are you celeb crushes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom