Interview the person below IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do nothing at the moment!:D But I'll be studying Maths and Philosophy in about a month.

Are there any bands or songs you secretly like but are ashamed to admit to liking?

bonojr62 said:
Yes.... Green Day.

What was your first concert?

First Concert Was The Police - I'm not going to tell you what tour because it will show how ancient I am. Just Kidding it was the Ghost in the Machine Tour but I was just 10 years old.

What would you most like to do when you grow up?

You cannot be ashamed to like Green Day! :shame:

mine is The Dixie Chicks I love them so there!

first really big concert was Billy Joel with my dad when I was a kid also Johnny Cash and some others around that time

I am grown up and still don't know what I really want to do :|

next concert?

I've been to 3 proper U2 concerts but have also seen them at Live8 and Top of the Pops gig.

Band I've seen the most is U2

Whats best, leopard print or sequins?

Favourite U2 show ooooh have to go with Dublin 2 of this tour, atmosphere was the best. Dublin 3 had better setlist but I was too tired and ill.

Which character in Sex and the City are you most like?

I've seen U2 - 18 times

Favorite Show - ZOOTV Tour saw them 6 times

Band I've seen the Most U2

Leopard Print :huh:

{paintedroses} said:

Which character in Sex and the City are you most like?

I'll answer my own question! Samantha, but not because of the sex life, unfortunately. :)

Which character of Friends or Sex and the City are you most like? or any other popular sitcom for that matter

hmmm:hmm: I LOVE where I live....but I am also in love with Cape Hatteras NC:drool:

Are you afraid of flying?

Teaching towns folk archaeology....but that was a sort term thing....I guess my job now, I work in Special Ed at a highschool..love it!

ever bungee jumped?

Haven't been there, but I wouldn't mind checking out the south of France.. :wink:

How many different countries have you lived in? and what are they?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom