Interview the next poster Edition III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
both :laugh:

would you take a $10,000 cut in salary in order to be twice as happy as you are now?

Happiness before money :up: but i am already pretty happy so,,, no

Have you given up on your new year resolution?

BTW: Hi Ruffian

i never had one :reject:

top or bottom? :evil: (only because of the other thread, yimou...we have posed that question in here many times before)

:lmao: because you are gullible enough to believe the well-placed lies, cassis.

on what basis did you choose your avatar?

*yimou do not think it has gone unnoticed that you have avoided my question. do not pretend you are in another thread, either. i can see you lurking in the shadows.

ruffian said:
i never had one :reject:

top or bottom? :evil: (only because of the other thread, yimou...we have posed that question in here many times before)

Top = Control :evil:

Can an ex lover become a real friend?

lila: it's hot as hell...around 100 and humid.

yimou, only after a long, long period of time.

if you had one week to spend with someone you found very attractive (pretending that you are not in a relationship if you are currently in one, or that you have been liberated for a week with no negative consequences) and you could *either* have amazing conversation that led to lifelong insights on your life, the world, spirituality... *or* you could have mind-blowing sex, which would you choose?

ruffian said:
lila: it's hot as hell...around 100 and humid.

yimou, only after a long, long period of time.

if you had one week to spend with someone you found very attractive (pretending that you are not in a relationship if you are currently in one, or that you have been liberated for a week with no negative consequences) and you could *either* have amazing conversation that led to lifelong insights on your life, the world, spirituality... *or* you could have mind-blowing sex, which would you choose?

I want both...the mind stimulates everything else.

How much money do you have on your person now?

Figures a man would say sex (Redrocks) . I'd go for the lifelong insights. You can still have sex afterwards :wink:

How tall are you?

(Good answer Reggie!)

RR, see how shallow you are??? :madspit: and i think everyone should answer my brillliant question, btw.

:laugh:

I have, on my body at this moment, not a cent. No pockets :D

I'm 5'6.

do you take naps?

ruffian said:
RR, see how shallow you are??? :madspit: and i think everyone should answer my brillliant question, btw.

:laugh:

I have, on my body at this moment, not a cent. No pockets :D

do you take naps?

No money, I just woke up & am still in my jammies!

Naps? No, I usually feel nauseous or out of it if I do. Sometimes they are warranted late in the afternoon though...

What position do you sleep in (on stomach, side, back...)?

Back
Top Bottom