Interview the next poster Edition III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like chips or crisps or whatever they may call them in denmark. I try to stay away from them

Have you ever been stalked? :wink: tell me what happened?

Just these two teenage boys ( Now i could have dealt with it if had been girls ) who followed me around wherever i went for about 1 1/2 weeks in China. I dont know if they waited outside the hotel but somehow i could be leaving the hotel and within the first 5 minutes they would arrive and follow me. It gets a bit creepy. At the end i had to deal with it in my own European way :evil:

Have you ever been stalker ?

NO i've never been a stalker. When we were kids we used to form spy teams and that was fun! :hyper:

never been arrested:angel: but i'm sure everyone knew that already

if you were to be arrested what would the charges most likely be?

Oh, i dont have an answer to that one ...

Anyway, i am off for awhile.. Have fun :wave:

i'll answer it...i got arrested for trespassing (back when i was a student). a large group of us climbed over the fence of a swimming pool in an apartment complex. the worst part is that we didn't have our clothes on in the pool, so we had a big light shined on us and then had to dress in front of the police. sucked! they were letting everyone go after they made sure we were not criminals, but ONE of us had an unpaid speeding ticket and had to go to jail :uhoh:

:reject:

I wish she was. We went shopping and she spent more of my money.

Happiest moment? I guess that would be... my daughter being born.
Bebe14.gif

What's the happiest moment of your life so far?

ruffian said:
i'll answer it...i got arrested for trespassing (back when i was a student). a large group of us climbed over the fence of a swimming pool in an apartment complex. the worst part is that we didn't have our clothes on in the pool, so we had a big light shined on us and then had to dress in front of the police. sucked! they were letting everyone go after they made sure we were not criminals, but ONE of us had an unpaid speeding ticket and had to go to jail :uhoh:

:reject:

:shame: Freak

ruffian:
2.gif

I guess it was Math, since I did well in it.

Who makes your favorite french fries (assuming you like french fries)
patat.gif

Favorite subject in school

history or english:drool:

french fries Lila it's got to be "In & Out" the only fast food I cannot resist :drool:

Food that other people eat but you think is disgusting?

I don't do sushi, so I guess that's my answer.

In N' Out have great burgers & fries, but I still love McDonald's fries.

If you were arrested, who would you call to bail you out?

crap I think i'd sit rather than tell anyone where I was:(

:tsk: mcdonalds over in and out

if you had to choose your last meal what would it be?

We dont do the bail thing in Denmark.. The last time i was arrested i didn´t tell anybody :wink:

What am i doing up at 6am in the morning??

A) Because i am going to work
B) Because i am doing my laundry

Oh man, i regret saying it :wink: Its in the past so i will let it stay there:shh:

Do you shower more than once a day?

Arghhh! :madspit: I told you about you know who :shh:

ah well I shower once a day in the evening after I run:drool:

How about you?:wink:

Was i right you're doing laundry aren't you?

You mean you first kiss???

And yeah you were right, I am doing my laundry :wink:

Nope, i am a one shower a day guy :wink: unless i am doing something that requires me to shower again.

Will you buy a newspaper today?

I get the paper delivered though i haven't been reading it lately :reject: stopped watching the news too :yikes:

now i read what i want online

how do you get your news?

I was talking about the crush :shh:
Sourire57.gif

Why ? you dont like what you are reading?.. The world can be a cruel place

I buy a paper everyday, and keep myself updated on the net as well.

Do you still feel like a newbie at Interference?

Edit: Have to go and check up on the laundry,, I´ll be back in 10 if you are still here :up: And ohhh, the crush :wink:

Yes I still feel like a newbie because the people that have been around for 5 years think the people that have been around less than them are newbies. I've only been here a short time and i'm still uncomfortable in parts of it.

Long answer wasn't it

the news: the local news here is really bad. Car chases and shocking stories to get higher ratings. The paper is good but it's handy to just go online. I like getting international news and it's best online. Yeah though I can't say I like what i'm reading.

favorite part of your day?

Back
Top Bottom