Interview the next poster Edition III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I never have birthday parties. I turned 30 this year and I celebrated the way I normally celebrate my birthday, with my family. About 8 years ago, my friend threw a birthday party for me, it was during New Years Eve. I hated that she did that because everyone had plans that night and the last thing I wanted to do was have a birthday party. I ended up ditching my own birthday party and crashed a New Years Eve party at a bar. :up: :wink:

Do you like parties?

WOAH there is a police chase outside my house! :ohmy: SHIT!

DRAMA at 2:50AM.

Not really - don't know many people and sometimes I feel awkward cuz I don't know what to talk about.

Do you have insomina often?

Surgery? No.... I had a baby, but the normal way (not C-Section). I had dental surgery when I was a teen to remove some teeth prior to braces, LOL.

Did you have braces?

Reggie Thee Dog said:
No and my teeth are rotten and crooked because of it. My damn parents got braces for my other 3 siblings but left me out. I don't get it...:sad:

as Donkey said in Shrek "I think I need a hug" :hug:

My daughter just got hers on about 2 weeks ago. My bank account is thrilled, :censored: thrilled.

How many brothers & sisters do you have?

Not in a man/woman - Man/man kind of way :scratch:

Do you like paying your bills ?

Yeah i remember and it was pretty good

Same question,, since its a great one

I remember and it was very good! He was older and knew what he was doing

Do you still talk to your first kiss?

:i don't

I'm leaving for a bit :wave

I cant remember my first kiss very well :reject:

And yes, I do still talk to him, he's my best friends boyfriend....he kissed me while he was with her..........yep, im startin to talk about the situation again arent i? :lol:

Were you ever a straight-A student?

Ice cream

Besides me :wink:( or mentioning user names ) Then would you like to ban a member at Interference? yes or no

Back
Top Bottom