INTERVIEW Susan style!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

susanp6

Blue Crack Supplier
Carrying on from the last thread....

My fav cookie or biscuit is prob Tunnocks tea cakes or Wagon Wheels :drool: :drool: :drool:

Same

:up: for starting the new thread susan!

I'd be Kate Bush (I take it singers count?) as I think shes the coolest person ever - not only is she stunning, but shes unbelievably original and has an element of mystery about her.

Same, good Question!

partygirlvox said:
:up: for starting the new thread susan!

I'd be Kate Bush (I take it singers count?) as I think shes the coolest person ever - not only is she stunning, but shes unbelievably original and has an element of mystery about her.

Same, good Question!

Thank you :cute:

What did you want? :sexywink:

Oh yes and i read about your bird bath :hyper: does this mean i'll get to see it soon? :cute: :dance:

Awwww :cute: :cute:

Really Tiny??? That would be so lovely!!! What birds do you get coming to it? Do you have a feeder as well?

Oops, we're in danger of turning the interview thread into a chat thread! :ohmy:

here is a pic of the bird bath, we had the bowl already and just bought the new stand. we may buy another one later but right now we are on the hunt for a fountain. :hyper:

DSC01735.jpg

:lol: total derail of this thread

:hyper: v cool Doozer, but quite small! :cute:

I can just see the racoons jumping in there :giggle:

That's just what i was saying about this becoming a chat thread!!

:lol: I come in this thread expecting to answer a question, and instead I see a bird bath!
Good work ladies! :up:

partygirlvox said:
:lol: I come in this thread expecting to answer a question, and instead I see a bird bath!
Good work ladies! :up:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

You're so funny PG!!

Back
Top Bottom