INTERVIEW Susan style!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: wow i saw her support U2 as well Ms Mofo&come to think of it she was awful (At the time as i like her now) so as i was trying to think of someone there's an answer right there! :wink:

Do you enjoy taking photos?

:ohmy: i asked a new question about taking photos tiny! :(

Well i'll definitely be watching the Oscars if it's being shown on a channel i can watch it on 'cos for the past few years i haven't been able to :mad: for a while it got shown on the BBC here, but it wa on some sky movie channel last year, and i'm more excited about seeing it as i'll be over the moon for Helen Mirren winning best actress!!!!! :applaud:

Go on with both Q's then :wink:

No, not really !! My mom is the " 'snap happy' camera-holic" in our family. :camera:

Yes, I will definitely watch the Oscars ... or at least record it if I'm working.
That is the one Awards program (next to The Golden Globes and Grammys) that I ALWAYS see. :love:

And, needless to say, The Police's performance at The Grammys was SPECTACULAR !! :bow:
And because of Sting's haircut ... Sting finally looks like 'Sting' again !! :applaud:

Same Q's ...

Do you enjoy taking photos ... and ... Are you planning on watching The Oscars ??

Yes, I like to take pictures - don't know how good I am though :giggle:

I will definitely be watching the Oscars. I'm drawn to all awards shows. Last year I didn't realize the show was live on the west coast, and I missed the beginning :mad: (it's the only live awards show for the west coat). Hubby didn't think to record it :madwife: , but my friend did, so I had to go over to her house after it ended live and re-watch the first 2/3rds. I've learned my lesson.

What's the last song you listened to?
<<currently: Squeeze - Another Nail In My Heart

:hmm: I think it was With or Without You on the radio this morning!

Do you think the Brit Awards this evening will pass without incident or is it going to end up an alcohol fuelled mass brawl? :hyper:

:wink:

Alcohol fuelled mass brawl :rockon: I actually don't think I've ever seen the Brits without there being some alcohol related incident. Bono has caused an alcohol related incident on numerous occasions. I :heart: drunk bono!

same

I've never seen that show before, so I couldn't say. Sounds like good TV viewing if it does turn into that! :wink:

What is the most expensive thing you've ever bought?

Back
Top Bottom