INTERVIEW Susan style!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I didn't used to, but I'm enjoying it more now. I swim, dance, and I've started running again. Running isn't enjoyable, but I listen to my iPod, and the music keeps me going. :)

What was the last concert you attended?

U2 in hawaii :rockon:

what was the best concert you've attended?

Unfortch I haven't been to any u2 shows yet.. but probably one of the best concerts I've been to was Garnet Rogers Feb.5/00. All of Gar's concerts are always frikkin awesome. John Prine was great as was Bryan Adams.

same

The last concert i was at was Tori Amos in Glasgow's Armadillo and the best one i've been to is U2 at Celtic Park, Glasgow in '93 :love: :dance: :bow: :rockon:

Same

My second u2 concert, buffalo 05. Because it was such work getting there, and the concert more than made up for it :heart:

same

One older brother

Do you natter through films at the cinema?/Do you talk through movies at the movie theater? :wink:

No! I'll react to what's happening, obviously, but I'm not going to talk out loud. It annoys the living daylights out of me when other people talk. It's very distracting, and you can do it after the movie!! :wink:

Same

I certainly do not!!! :mad: anyone who does that is so inconsiderate to others - you're there to see a film god damn it!! :madspit:

Same

Back
Top Bottom