INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really don't like cats ... only because I'm allergic to them. :ohmy:
But, I guess if I had to be one, I'd be one that I like. :wink:
I'd be a light yellowish-orange brown ... and look like Morris !! :giggle:

What is your favorite television show (past or present) and why ??

Greys Anatomy, House, American Idol, Friends, Winnie the Pooh :giggle:, Seinfeld, Dancing With the Stars :dance:

I guess I just enjoy them...I don't know why they are my favorites :shrug:

same

Cheers, Seinfeld, I Love Lucy. Classics that stand the test of time.
Also: The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, David Letterman, House,...

same

Curb your enthusiasm, because I love Larry David and I find the improvisation of the show makes it seem so real! And Extras, because Ricky Gervais is wonderful.

same

Big Brother, Corrie, Eastenders, Emmerdale, Extras (Ashley Jensen is fabulous!), The Apprentice, Blackadder, The Office&Sex&the City

Same

ER, Greys, Survivor, Real World, Road Rules, Deadliest Catch, 2-1/2 Men, SNL, Dancing with the Stars, Gilmore Girls, Brothers&Sisters, 30Something, Something About Brian, The OC, Showbiz, E Entertainment, Runs House, Little People Big World, Travel shows, Game shows, Cooking shows.....I love them all & can relate to them all!

Same

Past: Boy Meets World, Frasier, The Practice, Seinfeld, Doug, Hey Arnold, Legends of the Hidden Temple

Present: The Office, Whose Line Is It Anyway, and the news

And possibly others.

Who is your celebrity love? :love:

:hmm: Besides Bono ... I'd say Steve Perry !! :hug:

But also, there's alot of hockey players on the Chicago Wolves team that are so-ooo damn gorgeous more than ever before because of their 'playoff' beards they are now sporting. :drool:

same

:lol: erm.. I don't think I've ever thought about it before! I think I fold it..?

same

I don't know what carmex is.. but hell I love chapstick!

same

Back
Top Bottom