INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
oh definitely, there are MORE than one here ...

Babyface
If You Wear That Velvet Dress
Playboy Mansion
Crumbs From Your Table
City Of Blinding Lights
Grace

What is your favorite sports team ... and who is your favorite player from that sports team ??

I'm not really into sports so I don't have a favourite team of any sport.. but I am a big fan of the tennis player Tim Henman :up:

same

Soccer - FC Dallas, don't really have a favorite player maybe Carlos Ruiz. For basketball - the Charlotte Bobcats and Adam Morrison. I used to be really into baseball but not so much lately, I do like the Yankees though. :wink:

same

Too many.. 4 pairs of converse, 3 school shoes, 5 heels for going out, and i hate to think how many flats.

same

Not all that many :( do boots count? If so, 2 pairs of boots, 2 pairs of sandals&1 pair of trainers. I do plan on buying another pair of sandals&a dressy pair of shoes pretty soon though :happy:

Same

2 pairs of gymshoes
5 pairs of flats
3 pairs of heels
4 pairs of sandals
1 pair of leather (short boot)

:pray:

What would you do if you won a million-dollar lottery ??

Well in my case it'd be £ but anyway, if it were only half a mill in pounds, i'd buy a very nice house maybe close to the west coast of Scotland as it's so incredibly beautiful :drool: and do a heap of travelling!!!! :heart: :hyper: :dance:

I'd also give a proportion of it to the PDSA (Charity in Britain for people who can't afford to take their pets to a private vet)

Same

pay off my families mtgs (most anyway) lump sums to my parents and brother. look after some of my cousins in ireland. travel, and a chunk to charities I support.

One million really isn't much these days so I think I would just buy a really nice car and put the rest aside for retirement. I would still work but retire younger.

If you could live anywhere in the US, where would you live?

I have been to a few places, but I think new york state was my favourite. I love America and I love Americans! New York would be ideal, I like the cold weather and I would like to be relatively near the city.

same

I like Chicago and all but the congestion, noise and activity, and some of the people make it unbearable here at times. I like Virginia and NC, have sisters who live there. might not ever end up living there, but I can visit at least! I like Seattle and Nashville a lot too.

same

RavenBlue said:
I think I'll stick with Canada thanks :wink:

:lmao: Ahhhhhh the famed 51st State? :wink:

No, I don't have a tattoo (What I love one week I'm usually sick to death of by the next, so I don't think I'm really suitable tattoo material!). But if I did have one I'd want something that looks really meaningful like letters or numbers but no-one else can figure out what they mean and they only mean something to me. Perhaps I ought to have my PIN number tattooed on some hidden area of my body given my total inability to remember the correct order of the numbers! Though stripping off at the Hole In The Wall whenever I need it may not be practical given the English weather! :wink:

Same q.

Great question :D Yes i have two, 'one and a heart' on my inner left wrist and a pink heart in a suitcase on the right side of my torso.

same

Back
Top Bottom