INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Usually by going out into the backyard and hitting cricket balls into the back fence. Excellent way to let out anger and stress, does however damage the fence a bit :uhoh: I'm glad we don't have neighbours behind us and that the palings can be easily nailed back on

same

If it's something that can be talked about, I try to get the matter out into the open and discuss WHY I'm feeling the way I am as to WHAT led me to such stress.

Otherwise, if it's just because of something with me ... I tend to do things that help alleviate stress ...

exercise or dance

listen to mellow music

visit family or friends (you know, happy, pleasant encounters ... unless, it's family or friends that I'm stressed about)

take time-out for myself (shopping, go for a cruise in the car, relax in the tub, or have a glass of wine to unwind)

same

depends on how bad the stress is. Sometimes if it's really bad, just locking myself in the bathroom and crying, relieves the stress headache.
Other times---massages, running, napping, listening to music, writing.

Does or has anyone else ever wondered why so many other countries have an opinion on the way America's government is run or handeling things in our country, yet not very many American's can even tell you what type of a government any other country has, much less care?

ummm.... honestly can't say that i remember. i know i've had VERY realistic dreams, but none, unfortunately, that were good. :sigh:

are you the type of person to pack up and move for a change of pace, even if your whole family and everything you know is in your current location? or does this type of change scare you?

I've done this before, and it was after my divorce, to remove my son and I from a stagnant area to start a new chapter in the other half of the state. Best thing I ever did for the both of us!
Sometimes doing what we fear most can be the best thing for us.

Same

Actual gifts, it's cooler to actually have something to open. I love watching my bros and sister opening their stuff from me :wink:

Do you prefer giving or receiving?

(My question answered)
I give gifts as well ... I think gift cards are a good idea if there's someone who you might have no clue what to buy them. Otherwise, I like actually buying gifts because they're more personal ... and if someone likes what you gave them, they will remember that gift was from you. :wink:

(Current question)
As I said above ... I prefer to give than to receive ... afterall, Christmas is all about giving and also all about Jesus. :up:

same

Definitely giving.

Every Christmas I give to somebody in need, throught a non-profit organization, so every year I give something different to what ever that person ask for.

Back
Top Bottom