INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Excellent embarrassing stories! We need more!

A couple friends and I used to go hang around some model homes near us and hide in them when people would come through touring them. One time these big fat ladies came into one of the models we were in and we hid. My friend's brother went into a big rattan trunk at the foot of a bed in the master bedroom (my girlfriend and I were under the bed). One of the ladies sat on the rattan trunk and the other on the bed. We felt crushed under the bed but were trying so hard to stifly our laughter. Poor Steve tho thought he was going to die for sure. It felt like those ladies were going to be in there forever. We couldn't wait for them to leave. Then the lady sitting on the rattan trunk let wind very loudly and we just lost it. The ladies left quickly and as we were making a mad dash out we got caught by the security guard who basically just kind of laughed at our story and let us go but told us to not come back.

Same Q

with school, work, study group I often don't get home til 10 pm and then I watch an hour of tv before study.

what is the mosy expensive luxury item you've ever purchased?

mine was $450.00 for a pair of shoes :reject:

off the top of my head... taking Maddy & myself to Hawaii for the weekend to see U2. ($$), but really.... PRICELESS! :hyper:

same

Lila64 said:
off the top of my head... taking Maddy & myself to Hawaii for the weekend to see U2. ($$), but really.... PRICELESS! :hyper:

same

That was wild, huh? I am so glad it worked out for you! AND that Maddy got on stage!!!!!!! Now THAT is PRICELESS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom