INTERVIEW Sminterview, just ask!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My mother was an ob/gyn. She always said I almost beat the baby she was there to deliver

If you could live for one year in any country it would be?????? and why

Last edited:
America, I love americans and would love to live with them for a year.

same

:hmm: If I say 'posting on Interference' ... it might sound like Interference is my only concern in having fun. :ohmy:

I guess it really is ... when I'm bored here at work. Otherwise, my home life is pretty fun. :wink:

same

Originally posted by Kiki
what's the best way to waste the day away at work, yet get SOME work done?!
Check out the Lemonade Stand ... and visit the thread "Does Your Boss Know You're A Cyberslacker" ?? :up:

There's your answer. :wink:

How many minutes do you spend in the shower ??

At least 20 mins. :up:

After I'm done washing, I love to just stand there and let that absolutely soothing HOT WATER
bead on my back for an additional 10 minutes or so. :bow:

I then get out ... feeling totally refreshed !! :sigh:

same

After I finished x-mas shopping, I went to pay at the register and I didn't have enough money with me. :ohmy:
Needless to say, it was so long ago, and I didn't have a credit card ... so I had to put some items back. :tsk:

same

oh there have been many, but the one that pops out in my head is when i was squatting down to talk with someone and they pulled back the chair....i did a graceful back summersault in the middle of a Denny's Restaurant . This guy, upon leaving gave me a quarter and said, "thanks for the entertainment."

same.

The morning after our wedding while checking out of a big Marriott hotel a cork we'd put back in a half drunk bottle of champagne popped off the bottle I was holding in my bag and flew across the lobby!

Same Q

At a friends pool party, I tried to climb over a wire gate which was about 8-10 feet tall. I got to the top and went to jump down to the ground, my boardshorts got hooked on a loose piece of metal wire and ripped a huge hole in the arse them. It just so happened this was infront of all my friends, my best friends extended family and the gate was on one of the main roads of our town. I have never lived it down.

same

Back
Top Bottom