Interview Next Post-er Part 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RedrocksU2 said:
Library.

One on One or orgy?:wink:

one on one...unless it's in the GA line, and in that case, orgy!
but i get to pick participants.

Reggie Thee Dog said:

Hmmm, that's never happened to me...hey, aren't we strictly friends?:shifty:

Ever been injured during sex?

:lmao: do carpet burns count???

i do know a guy who got his tooth knocked out (not by me, i swear) during sex. funniest thing EVER!

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I thought we were? :shh:

April, are you done counting yet?

My answer is 10 + 'cos I'm sure I'm missing a few like reverse cowgirl, riding a bucking bronco, while suspended from the ceiling. You know that sort of thing. They're so hard to keep track of.

P.S. Just to clarify...I would've been on the bottom of all that.

:lmao:

I had really did count them all once.... Let me think... I wanna say at least 8 or so, at the most, but I need my memory refreshed. :shifty:

dogs and cat are just getting routine vaccinations, but getting them all together and loaded in the car requires getting an early start...and the drive to the vet with the constant yowling...

Oh good. I hear ya on the getting them ready part... I've only got the teensy baby and she's handful enough! She mews the entire way. :crack:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:hyper: Hell yes!

Are you going to Chicago this fall? Or NY? :laugh:
i'll be in chicago (and philly, pittsburgh, atlanta, las vegas, and some others) but not NYC. hoping to add Boston, but don't know yet. it's during finals week so that cramps my style :|

i seriously gotta get out of here. gee, nothing like going to the vet after this kind of discussion. i'll be all :flirt:.

:wave:

ruffian said:

i'll be in chicago (and philly, pittsburgh, atlanta, las vegas, and some others) but not NYC. hoping to add Boston, but don't know yet. it's during finals week so that cramps my style :|

i seriously gotta get out of here. gee, nothing like going to the vet after this kind of discussion. i'll be all :flirt:.

Bye Ruff :hug: is the vet hot?

ruffian said:

See you in Chicago then! :flirt: I'll bring the necessary supplies for our fellow GAers. :giggle:

Have fun (I know, lol) at the vet. :wave:

ruffian said:

Hey ruff, you need to add Oakland to your list of stops...though maybe the ol' Dog can add Vegas...:hmm:

Still at work :madspit:,,, Just want to add that Ruffian just sealed the deal... I am going to Atlanta :lol:,, I am not gonna miss that GA line :drool:

I mean teasing in a sense of trying to keep your partner as close to the edge and for as long as you can type teasing.

I'm not sure on Aphrodesiacs though - I guess.

Would or Did anyone have sex on a desserted beach after midnight?

Back
Top Bottom