Interview Next Post-er Part 2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ok, i have to leave soon so i'll get things rolling for a couple last interview questions:

what's more important in a lover, talented hands or talented mouth? (no, you can't have both)

:ohmy:

Hawkmoon... :drool: Somehow knowing that song is one makes it easier to answer the question.

Ok, yes, I'd do it. I'm not sure who the two people would be...I'd have to assume the two would, um, get along. I have some ideas, of course :evil:

April, you did not answer my question again, you sly girl :wink:

yimou said:
Two persons at the same time :drool:

yimou, my lovely danish lad, you are not allowed to comment without answering one of the questions posed here...:mad:

Last edited:
ruffian said:

yimou, my lovely danish lad, you are not allowed to comment without answer one of the questions posed here...:mad:

:flirt: I am at work,,, Answer later

ruffian said:
Hawkmoon... :drool: Somehow knowing that song is one makes it easier to answer the question.

Ok, yes, I'd do it. I'm not sure who the two people would be...I'd have to assume the two would, um, get along. I have some ideas, of course :evil:

April, you did not answer my question again, you sly girl :wink:

Which one?

I'd go with the talented mouth over hands. :combust: :drool:

Number of positions done or attempted? :giggle:

:laugh: ok, the combination of "soft lips..." etc, and you saying you PMd me sounds like we're sending naughty messages back and forth...

:drool:
I replied; now off to take my dogs to the vet.

April, I am *so* gonna listen to Hawkmoon 10 times today. I hope I don't get arrested for stripping while I drive :lol:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Which one?

I'd go with the talented mouth over hands. :combust: :drool:

Number of positions done or attempted? :giggle:

*counting*

*still counting*

:lmao:
i love that you said "attempted" also...

"um, honey, this isn't going to work. I'm just not that limber."

Last edited:
i am thinking we need to play this game while waiting in the GA line for 16 hours. can you imagine? orgies would break out :giggle:

ruffian said:
:laugh: ok, the combination of "soft lips..." etc, and you saying you PMd me sounds like we're sending naughty messages back and forth...

:drool:

I thought we were? :shh:

April, are you done counting yet?

My answer is 10 + 'cos I'm sure I'm missing a few like reverse cowgirl, riding a bucking bronco, while suspended from the ceiling. You know that sort of thing. They're so hard to keep track of.

P.S. Just to clarify...I would've been on the bottom of all that.

redkat :hug: i just started asking all the sex questions because i'm sitting in the library and it felt kinda kinky :sexywink:

dogs and cat are just getting routine vaccinations, but getting them all together and loaded in the car requires getting an early start...and the drive to the vet with the constant yowling... :yikes:

april, i swear, we are gonna transform the GA experience. unfortunately, hygiene is an issue in such a setting, so we'll have to ship in portable showers so people can be clean for the orgy experience...

ruffian said:
redkat :hug: i just started asking all the sex questions because i'm sitting in the library and it felt kinda kinky :sexywink:

dogs and cat are just getting routine vaccinations, but getting them all together and loaded in the car requires getting an early start...and the drive to the vet with the constant yowling... :yikes:

april, i swear, we are gonna transform the GA experience. unfortunately, hygiene is an issue in such a setting, so we'll have to ship in portable showers so people can be clean for the orgy experience...

Uh...excuse me...which show would this be?

Reggie Thee Dog said:

I thought we were? :shh:

April, are you done counting yet?

My answer is 10 + 'cos I'm sure I'm missing a few like reverse cowgirl, riding a bucking bronco, while suspended from the ceiling. You know that sort of thing. They're so hard to keep track of.

P.S. Just to clarify...I would've been on the bottom of all that.

and i would have been on the top :sexywink:

you know, just to clarify...

i was counting but gave up...maybe using geometry would be a better analytic tool...

ruffian said:

Libraries eh Ruff? ok then

Preferred location
Library or classroom?

Ruff will you be at one of the LA shows?

well, since i'm in the library and have good imagination, i'd say library (plus i work in classrooms... :yuck:)

no, sadly can't make LA cause it's in the middle of the week. Out west I'm doing Las Vegas and hopefully Portland.

ever had sex with someone who was strictly a friend? (until the sex part happened?)

Back
Top Bottom