INTERVIEW Doozer-Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have slip-ons but i really want some of those really huge bulky character slippers (for example, the big spongebobs if anyone knows what i'm talking about)

:wink: to mom for christmas :wink:

favorite U2 show you've been to this tour

Good Q :wink: it's good to see you here - heard about your Bono meeting from your mum! :applaud:

My fav show from the last tour was Manchester, England out of 4 :love:

Same

You liked Manchester better than Glasgow? :ohmy: (I dunno why I'm so surprised. I suppose I just assumed people would naturally prefer gigs in their home cities... why I thought that, I don't know either!)

I didn't see any Vertigo shows :sad:

Same.

I know it sounds surprising doesn't it? Well the thing is i was up at the front at Manchester and it just felt so special, being my first show&the mood my friend&i were in that day was so good&all plus the weather was soooo much better, so yeah normally i'd say the Glasgow shows are best&the U2 Glasgow show was amazing but you know sometimes it's odd how you're surprised :wink:

Anyway, back to the Q!

(great question!) its pretty hard actually, although I think I would have to go for my first u2 concert in cardiff last year. It was my first concert and the seats we had sucked, and it took us ages to get there because i wanted to go to manchester instead but we couldnt get tickets.. so i was lumbered with cardiff. But it was amazing and exceeded all my expectations! Perfect venue too, the biggest stadium I've ever set foot in.

Same!

You went to Cardiff partyGirl :) I loved Manchester - i was listening outside for the 1st night too! :rockon:

My fav trip so far was when i went to Paris 7 year ago :love:

Same

I love broccoli, Cauliflower, peas&Carrots!

My fav movie is Titanic :heart:

Same

Back
Top Bottom