INTERVIEW Doozer-Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
my laptop will be a year old on saturday (my birthday).
Let's hope this one doesn't stop working on my birthday like the last one did :up:

Same

Yes and it was a terrifying experience!

Same

Yes. Dad and I and sometimes my brother would go to this place that had one and two hour horse rides around this marsh. I always used to get a horse called Frank, and he was so gentle. He knew the path so I didn't have to worry about steering him wrong. Then one day we went, and Frank had been moved up to the B&B portion of this place and I got stuck with a cranky mare. She reared up when I got on her, which was quite frightening. Then she settled down as the group of us started going. Everything was going well until the lead lady decided we were going to do some trotting. My foot came out of the stirrup and my horse started galloping. I was hanging on for dear life. Had some back pain after that ride. I'd love to go again sometime, it's been a long while.

Well that was quite a long answer wasn't it :giggle:

same

Last edited:
Absolutely! I love swimming! I grew up near the ocean, so I've been swimming since I was a baby. In July I'm going to be in a swim competition. It's a mile long swim in the ocean. :ohmy: I'm really looking forward to it though! :nerd:

Same

I'll answer both Q's!

For the first one, i actually had a course of horse riding lessons 8 yr ago and i felt quite scared about getting up on a horse to begin with but when i approached my horse, i instinctively felt that i should just show some friendliness towards it and so i just stroked it loads (Can't recall if it was a girl or boy!) and said hello to it :cute: and when i got up there at first it was like yikes this feels so high ( and my legs were so sore after!, but then i kept telling myself that i should stay calm and not show my nerves :yes: so it went pretty well on the whole! :D i was pleased at how well i handled my horse, but on the last lesson i think i pulled the reign a certain way 'cos then it went from a trot to a canter :scream: :no: i kind of had to hang on (Obviously!) but i managed to get it under control&didn't ever get thrown off so all in all, i think i was ok with it&i've always been keen to do more but haven't had the chance :( i loved being up close to the horses! They're beautiful animals.

That's another long answer!!!! :ohmy:

For the swimmimg one, that's a short answer for that&that is no i can't&i've tried&tried so hard to, but to me it's almost impossible :sad: my mum can do it and she can't understand how i can't 'cos she can!

What's the longest book you've read?

Last edited:
Birdsong- Sebastian Faulks. It was on the reading list for my English Lit A level. I don't know if it actually is the longest book I've ever read but it certainly felt like it in places! :wink:

Same q.

:ohmy: i have seen that book somewhere around and it does look quite long :yes:

The longest book i've read is The Lord Of The Rings!

Same

It's not easy. I try to though. I recently was able to forgive someone who had hurt me immensely when I was a child, and I'm glad I did it. It has lifted a big weight off my shoulders. :)

Same

Back
Top Bottom