INTERVIEW Doozer-Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cats :yuck: (Oh, I'm gonna hear it now from all the cat lovers here)

What pastry did you order last time you were at a Starbuck's?

Smoked bavarian, or any over processed cheese (like cheese strings.. :drool: )

I admit I've had it since the day it came out and haven't gotten through 1/2 of it. I pick it up and shuffle through it over and over. It's like a nice coffee table book for me.

Same

To be honest I hate both, but if I was being forced at gunpoint then white wine.

:applaud: I am enjoying U2 by U2, aren't the pictures great?!!! The book is much better than I imagined!

I have a 7 yr old female Jack Russell Terrier named Charger

Same Q

:ohmy: i've missed so many great Q's so i'm going to answer them all!!!!

I love beer&wine, but especially Champagne :drool: :drool: :drool:

I'm at pg 277 of U2byU2 - almost at the end of The POP ear&i'm absolutely loving it, it was esp interesting to read about when they were starting out :love:

I play a reasonable bit of guitar but like Carek said, i'm nowhere near being an Edge :bow: but i'd like to think i'm a bit better than Bono!!! :giggle:

My fav book so far has been LOTR!

My fav colour is pink :cute: i go mad for pink stuff!

Pets? I always used to have a cat in the family home but none of my own now but my mum has a black cat named Sweep&i see her lots :love:

Finally, i didn't have any decorations up!

Same Q about the decorations! :D

I still have my tree up, but I'll be taking it down tomorrow. All the other decorations have been put away.

Same

(Btw, cruzila, I LOVE your sig - Rent is so awesome! :heart: )

There's perhaps one or two things dotted around but everything's been pretty much put away now. Dad recycled the tree this afternoon, mum and I took the cards down yesterday and the decorations were taken down and put back in the attic tonight.

My brother's girlfriend sent Mum's mobile a hiliarious picture message of my brother in his flat stood next to his bare and stripped Christmas Tree. It's just the pose he strikes that's so funny :lmao:

What's your favourite U2 album, what's your favourite non-U2 album and which do you prefer? (a sort of three for the price of one question there!)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom