INTERVIEW Doozer-Style

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't a clue what I'd say. Probably a simple hello or something and if I got really brave maybe Could I gave a hug or something like that.

What was the last movie you saw in the theatre?

The Holiday, I hate chick flicks but.. :love: jack black!

It was ages ago at Clifton Moor (it's one of York's out-of-town shopping centres. You think York's a small city till you spend ages travelling lost on the outskirts, travelling round and round the many roundabouts debating about whether we ought to be heading towards York 'North' (just WTF is that exactly?!) or Leeds or Harrogate or Thirsk, didn't that sign just say Scarborough?! Turn round! Turn round! Which exit do I want? We're in the wrong lane! Oops, forgot to indicate. Are we going the right way? Are we going into York now?!). Anyway after eventually getting there (you wouldn't think we were local would you?) we watched The Departed :up:

Did you have a good Christmas?

That sounded like quite an adventure TheQuiet! Last time my dad took me to leeds we got very, very lost. There are too many god damn roundabouts 'up north' !

I had a very good christmas, a 'quiet' one as everyone always says.. but I got to lie in alot and pig out. So it rocked!
Same

Harry potter, obviously - all of them are just brilliant. But I recently read the lovely bones.. which is quite morbid in parts, and something you just have to keep reading. I highly recommend it :up:

Well since i've been all the way up to the top of the Eiffel Tower, i'll say most definitely say go on a Gondola as i've done the other :D and it was out of this world looking at the view from there; i spent 2 hrs up at the top there! :love:

Same

I've been to Paris and it was glorious! ( :love: ) So my answer would definitely have to be Venice. I'd love to visit there sometime!

What did you do for New Years?

Watched all the Football games, helped my bro-in-law to set up his Plasma, ate like crazy, jumped in the jacuzzi, drank Blue Moon all night, ate like crazy, played Yatzeeh, poker, :hmm: ate like crazy.

Good times.

I got rung by a friend of mine who was having a party a few hours before the party, and told that we couldn't have it as her parents were coming home early from their holiday.
So my cousin, mum and granny and I sat around playing deal or no deal and watching meet the fockers :up:

All my extended family gathered at my parent's place for the weekend. We ate and drank way too much, and laughed a lot. We played stupid games, drank many bottles of champagne and wine, and one of my cousin took tons of incriminating photos. At midnight we all tried to sing "Auld Lang Syne" but ended up disolving into laughter instead. Good times.

What is your New Years resolution (if you make them)?

I don't make them as i think they're basically a waste of time making :shrug:

Same

Back
Top Bottom