INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LJT said:

I am out at the downs area big grassy fields and lots of trees and a very very very cheap student bar:drool:

And badgers and squirrels:sexywink:

TIs <lieK the PwN O' Ma SOuLZ!!11!!!!!!!!!!@

It took you 5 minutes to reply, my heart was thumping, I tell ya, thumping, please give me an excuse to act like an eejit:wink:

Foxes = Cool

I was on the indie society pub crawl...we came to a small bar with a wee acoustic guy and i made him play the first half of teenage kicks because we were celebrating John Peel:wink:

Oh yeh we had a sign to keep all the indie people together...i took it over and got a free pint for my dedication to the indie society:hyper:

Take to it to the man, man:wink:

What else did acoustic guy play?

I was busking last week, I'm a wee acoustic guy:combust:

GG on getting free drink:drool:

Acoustic guy was generally doing his own stuff...which was kinda boring:wink:

Ah, it can't of been that bad, I made £3.50 in 15 minutes last Saturday, now I'm listening to Red Hill Mining Town:drool:

I'm also writing a thrash metal song for some reason if I get recording capabilities alot of good stuff is heading your way:wink:

If you don't mind.

haha thrash metal song? sounds umm interesting..send away if you can..other than down the phone:p

It sounds like, well you'll find ou:wink:

Anyway I've to go, see around on Interland my man:wave:

August - holidays and hot weather!!:hyper:

Followed closely by December:hyper:

Same..

No - I hate getting up in the morning so at weekends I take advantage of the lie in time!

Can you speak any foreign languages?

I know a little bit of French from GCSE at school, but that was, erm, a few years ago now, lol!. Once I finish my present course I am going to take it up again.:up:

Italian is a beautiful language Susan:yes:

I have always wondered what English sounds like to others. You know - like Italian is very soft, German quite a "hard" sounding language?:shrug:

I want to visit America - New York in particular!

If you could time travel what year would you go to and why?

Tilli said:
I know a little bit of French from GCSE at school, but that was, erm, a few years ago now, lol!. Once I finish my present course I am going to take it up again.:up:

Italian is a beautiful language Susan:yes:

I have always wondered what English sounds like to others. You know - like Italian is very soft, German quite a "hard" sounding language?:shrug:

I want to visit America - New York in particular!

If you could time travel what year would you go to and why?

Summer because of nicer weather

Same

I'd like to go forward to 2100 and see what the world is like and how the place where I have lived has changed. I'd be interested to see if people still listen to U2 also:wink:

When you go for a meal, what type of food do you like?

For me, I'll eat anything that looks good. I'd prefer something hot, with some spice in it. For instance, I went to TGIFridays with my girlfriends and I got Chipolte Chicken dish. That was :drool:

Same

Chocolate!

If you could choose to live the life of any character from a film who would it be and why?

I'd be John Cusack's character in High Fidelity (coz he was too cool)

What character in a movie is most like you in real life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom