INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2 also - Streets fits perfectly. I absolutely love Sweet Child O'Mine by Guns n' Roses to drive too!!:wink:

What famous person (dead or alive) would you most like to meet?

No, I tend to forget very quickly.

Do you have any recurring dreams?

A kid I went to school with that graduated, and I never really said goodbye to him keeps coming up in my dreams. It's really aggravating because I miss him a lot.

Did you remember that today is Sweetest Day?

What is sweetest day? I have not heard of this...

Oh, I see. Yes, Like a Valentines day for the second half of the year. But since I have no "sweetest":(

What is the sweetest thing you have ever had done for you (not necessarily by a partner but anyone - family, friends etc..)?

Last edited:
I do things for myself all the time. Little gifts, letting myself sleep in, going for nice walks, movies, listening to music, buying flowers, cuz if you don't love & pamper yourself you can't be a good person to others.

same

Somtimes I'll pamper myself to a manicure, or pedicure, buycut flowers, buy new inexpensive things for my house. Enjoy being outdoors when the weather is nice or work in my garden.

What was the last thing that you ate today?

left over flat bread pizza:drool: with grilled chicken, artichokes and a white cream sauce:drool: :bow: and a chocolate and hazlenut bonbon:drool: :drool: :drool: :bow:

same

I don't watch many horror films either, I am too much of a chicken.

If you could have a superhero power for the day which would it be and what would you do with it??

Mel Gibson's in What a Woman Wants:wink:

Not technically superhero power but by God certainly the best power any guy could have:D

Its been a great first two weeks:yes: met loads of great people and just in general having fun:D

I joined RAG which is the big charity society in Bristol and yesterday i was out for about 12 hours raising money for Breast Cancer in Cheltenham...23 of us raised 3500 odd pounds in about 6 hours:hyper: Apparently it was a new record:)

Sounds great! I am glad you are enjoying it and doing loads of stuff. And no mention of your study either, lol - that is the way your first year should be!!!:wink:

Congrats on helping raise the money also! :up:

I was down in Bristol over the summer as one of my uni mates lives there and I quite liked it - I expect it has quite a 'uni' feel to it as it has two uni's there.

We're on at the same time, first time ever:hyper:

I have a brother,
When i'm a brother in need:wink:

Tilli said:
Sounds great! I am glad you are enjoying it and doing loads of stuff. And no mention of your study either, lol - that is the way your first year should be!!!:wink:

Congrats on helping raise the money also! :up:

I was down in Bristol over the summer as one of my uni mates lives there and I quite liked it - I expect it has quite a 'uni' feel to it as it has two uni's there.

I am out at the downs area big grassy fields and lots of trees and a very very very cheap student bar:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom