INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Walk On:drool: Great song indeed.

I have never seen U2:reject: :sad: I think I may be they only person on this forum who hasn't!!

And you?

:hug: That's okay if you haven't seen them. I really do hope you get a chance some day.

I've seen them :reject: :shh: :nerd: 19 times.

Would you rather have a night out on the town dining and dancing or candlit dinner and movies at home?

Would love to see them in NY:drool:

Candlelit dinner and a movie :drool:

Same...

:wave: Hey WildHorses

Candlit and Movie....

Other than Blue Crack, what's one of your favorite pastimes?

pastimes:hmm: my telescope:drool: mushrooming:heart:!!!!! working out.....walking my dogs....

a chore you hate doing?

I miss those Autumn Colors:sad: All kinds of Sports.

How old were you when you were first kissed (Romantically)?

YourWildHorses said:
A chore i hate doing is washing dishes! :madspit:

Mushrooming Dis?! :ohmy: You mean you like mushrooms a lot? I do too! well eating them, that is!

Same

dishes:angry: I hate that too

Yes mushrooming, I LOVE it:heart: Mr. Dis and I go in the beginning of fall and collect a few different kinds of wild ones, either fry them up and freeze them or dry them to use later:drool:

I hate dusting..

Does anyone know when Conan is gonna be showing in England?:mad: (I missed it on sky:mad: :mad: :mad: )

YourWildHorses said:
Tilli - it was on in the whole of Britain on Tues nite if i remember correctly&i thought it was on at 11.45, but it was on an hr earlier! :mad: :mad: :sad: :sad:

People keeping talking about it and i have no idea what they are on about.:sad: I am sure it will be repeated somewhere again but where and when:shrug:

I heard it was on one of the sky channels before that also:mad: I also heard it was on CNBC on tues but could find it on sky - looks like i may have missed it anyway!:(

What were your favourite and least favourite subjects at school?

Fave=biology! Least - Art - i scored 19% in my art in the 2nd year of high school! My limit is something along these lines - :dance:

Do you have a favourite painting?

fav painting is by Salvador Dali and i'm not exactly sure of the title but it's something like the cross of St/ John&it features Jesus on the cross! :up: i'm not very religious but i just think it's a spectacular painting! It has been on display here in Glasgow for ages but it might have been moved!

Same!

I like LS Lowry - keep meaning to pop over to the museum in Manchester to check his stuff out.

Never really been much into paintings until I watched Rolf on Art on the BBC, he is cool!!!

What is the most interesting place you've ever travelled too?

^Wow that sounds beautiful, Susan. I have only ever been to Scotland once and that was to go to Stranraer to get on the ferry to Ireland. I should really go again.:up:

I am going to have to say Egypt. I saw the pyramids and the spyhinx just outside of Cairo. I also went to Isreal - a beautiful country, despite its troubles, so that would come a close second.

Place you most want to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom