INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG Laird, same thing with me. EVERY TIME I have heard that song since it's release I have shed a tear. My father's been gone 12 years now but he had a BEAUTIFUL tenor voice.

Do you play in a U2 tribute band?

No!:wink: If i did I would be the Edge - he's the coolest in my opinion:cool: :drool:

Same question (to Laird)

:wink: Yes, called Pride-The U2 Show see the www below for more details and go to audio section to hear the band live

Coldplay... worth the time or shameless U2 ripoff???

OOoh cool Laird, I am gonna check it out. I'm friends with RR and our friends the Joshua Tree band.

sorry but I am gonna say shameless U2 ripoff. I'm die hard U2 and altho I like some of what Coldplay does, they sound toooo much like U2

Not a big fan of Coldplay to be honest. Like a couple of their songs...in general though I don't think they have the songs to even come close to ripping U2 off!!
(Sorry any Coldplay fans)

Same question..

Yes! What a fantastic idea!!!:lol:

How are you gonna do it??

My Bono clothes (hat, shades, rosary, black gear) and some face make-up to make some open wounds and pale pancake make-up.

what are you going as?

Sounds great Laird!

We don't really celebrate Halloween as much as you guys it seems. I am not going as anything:sad:

Who/what else have you dressed up in fancy dress as?

Dracula
John Wayne
Alice Cooper
A cop

one year the whole band dressed as The Village People (on stage at a show in THE VILLAGE)
*should have played Discoteque

BOOM CHA!!!!!

Zombie Bono! Good one! :wink: (Don't you have a Glad-bag Fly suit?)

I am not "doing" Halloween this year but my fanciest was a Raggedy Ann costume I made years ago. I Still have it.

same

I was a rat in a busniess suit once:huh: and then the next year I was a Lunar Moth.....I was a strange child:yikes:

:wink:

Do you carve pumpkins:hyper:?

I tried one year but made a right mess of it - its eyes kinda made one huge eye n'stuff:(

Same..

Dismantled said:
I was a rat in a busniess suit once:huh: and then the next year I was a Lunar Moth.....I was a strange child:yikes:

:wink:

Do you carve pumpkins:hyper:?

only if they don't give up their cash when I'm mugging them

I'm 27 and I still looove carve pumpkins:hyper: I tend to screw up and accidently cut his teeth off instead of out....:huh: then I have a gramps pumpkin with no teeth:lmao:

same

I like most vegetables, but I hate celery (not sure if it technically a vegetable, but i can't stand it anyway).

How long does it take you to get out of bed when the alarm goes off?

Soup (especially Leek and Potato)

Same..

Snowy and COLD - I guess I live in the wrong place.

Same?

^Just a bit!:wink:

Snowy and cold also.

Which U2 album are you playing most at the moment?

Achtung Baby 1st
Unforgettable Fire Close 2nd
HTDAAB 3rd

Same? Which U2 song grabs you emotionally every time?

Unforgettable Fire/Pop in about equal measures at the moment.

Loads of them, but for different reasons and at different times. However most consistently it has to be - Where the Streets Have No Name.

Same question.

I :drool: Streets it's so uplifting and just amazing.
I like Bad. Ultraviolet, Miracle Drug (real personal to me:sad: ), Stuck ina amoment, Walk On Like you I could go on and on Oh Yeah How can I forget Promenade:drool:

How many times have you seen U2?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom