INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Hump!!!:rockon:

omg NO

:| :barf:

for real, its Even Better Than the Real Thing....and I dont' think I have to explain why...:combust:

same

I've loved listening to Suddenly i see by KT Tunstall lately :love: it's so catchy!

What's your fav time of day?

Hmm hard to pick. I guess I'd have to say dusk. I think it's really amazing to sit outside and go from being able to see everything in colour and then watching it fade to charcoals before reaching night. Same thing goes with dawn as well, just switch it :)

What is your favourite non-U2 concert that you've been to?

I went to a festival about 11 years ago - I saw the Cypress Hill who were brilliant and hilarious at the same time :cool: then the Manics later on the day and then the Chili Peppers who were headlining :hyper:. They were my favourite group at the time. They were amazing and a guy let me sit on his shoulders when they did Under the Bridge...:)

Same question..

I'll get us going with a new question then! :wink:

Fav place you've visited in the world?

Paris, as it's the only place abroad i've been but am hoping i'll have been to Egypt by this time next year! :love:

Hi Tilli :wave: Is it really that bad about having men in Egypt bug women all the time?! :|

Fav classic British sitcom?

susanp6 said:
What about the Egyptian men Tilli? :wink:

I was only 14 ish when I went so I can't comment on that!:wink:

I think in general foreign tourists will always get bugged - if I remember rightly they even have police around the pyramids near Cairo to stop people trying to sell stuff to tourists and follow them around!

Oh yes, i've been reading about that nuisance of trying to sell stuff to tourists :huh: i suppose you just have to ignore them :shrug:

Best day of your life so far?

I kinda have two..:wink: #1 is the day I married mr. dis:heart: and the next is the day I met Bono:drool: :hyper:

same

I remembered that question only being asked a few days ago Dis&i saw your answers! :ohmy: so it should have been someone else answering really, but i'm :der: :wink:

So my answer to this will be the same as before too! meeting Bono on June 18, 1992! :love: :dance: :combust: :faint: :flirt:

Same

I've seen some bad movies but.....

JAWS 3 Absolutely the most Hienous Movie of them all.

Same

you don't like the Jaws movies:shocked::angry:

Omg...there are soooo many bad movies...where do I start...:hmm:

same

I LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE

Jaws 1:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Jaws 2::drool: :drool: :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom