INTERVIEW (cuz Zoney tinks it's time)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Clooney in Oceans Eleven. Several people who know me well told me his "character" reminds them of me.

Same question

I saw a bad car wreck while walking my dog when I was 5. My dad and I watched it happen, one of those 9 car pile ups on the highway. Bodies all over... I remember the blood soaking through a sheet, covering a boy about my age...... It just stuck with me.

:(

Laird/Bono said:

at what age did you first grasp the concept of death.

2 years ago, when a good friend suddenly passed away. She was only 15, my age at the time. It was the first time I was old enough to understand what it was like to lose someone you love and care about. :sad:

Grabbed some stuff for my lunch ( I was running late, as per usual :rolleyes: )

What is the first thing you do when you get in from school/work?

let my dogs out, feed the dogs then change into my PJ's:drool:

most embarressing thing to ever happen at work/school?

Sent an email with all the juicy details about a surprise luncheon for a co worker thinking I addressed it to this person's dad who also works here...guess what? I addressed it BY MISTAKE to the persone the party was for. DOH!

same

Laird/Bono said:
split my pants onstage...no drawers on... (finished the song) :wink:

That is dedication - :applaud:

I'd probably ran off stage all red faced!

I can't think of a particular one from work but I am sure there have been many. (Probably all repressed in my subconscious somewhere.)

I can remember once at school when we were all walking up to class past the teachers car park and I was turning around talking to the lad I had fancied for ages and I walked straight into one of the teachers cars! :down: :eek: It really bloody hurt and everyone laughed and i had to pretend it was ok and laugh. I was mortified as this lad laughed at me as well!!

When you come onto interference what is the first forum or thread you look at?

Lemonade Stand!!!:wink:

I have asked this one before, but i like it so will ask again....

What U2 song or song title best describes you?

We get a :censored: load of snow!

I like to ski although I haven't done it for a few years...we live next to sooo many great mountains:love:

I snow shoe too.

same

Yep. I mostly snowshoe and once I find my boots, I shall be cross country skiing again I hope. I also enjoy skating. Someday I'd like to learn to either downhill ski or snowboard.. just have to get the guts too. I'm not afraid of heights, I'm just kind of wary about the speed

Do you have any pets?

yes, I have two dogs...both were rescued, both are mutts:love:

2 love birds, they are crazy but alot of fun! alway make us laugh:lmao:

and a fish thats like a zillion years old:huh:

same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom